My name is Angela Atkinson, and I'm a certified life coach, an author and a survivor of narcissistic abuse.
My mission is to help you to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse in your life, and to help you take your life from "just existing" to "really living." I spend my days working to help people who have experienced the emotional and mental devastation that comes with narcissistic abuse in these incredibly toxic relationships to (re)discover their true selves, stop the gaslighting and manipulation and move forward into their genuine desires - into a life that is exactly what they choose for themselves.
It's because of my own survivor status that I am so passionate about helping others to discover, understand and overcome the narcissistic abuse, PTSD/C-PTSD and other effects of this pervasive kind of toxic relationship
This app is free to download and includes over 100 hours of free audio programs, but you must subscribe or unlock to get all content (in-app purchase fees apply).
Audiojoy includes more than just self help audio content; this app from Angie Atkinson brings you audio courses that cover a wide range of self help topics.
This app is packed full of amazing features to help you grow as a person and have a great life:
+ Daily featured audio content
+ Search and explore all content
+ Add to a favorites list
+ Listen while offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Read along with the text version
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
This app includes hundreds of hours of amazing content for dealing with narcissistic people or personal narcissism.
+ Affirmations & Meditations for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
+ Bringing Sexy Back After Toxic Relationships
+ Co-Parenting with a Narcissist Parallel Parenting
+ Discovering Toxic Narcissists in Relationships
+ Divorce Court With a Narcissist
+ Healing Your Inner Child After Narcissistic Abuse and resources for #ACON (Adult Children of Narcissists)
+ Just for Men Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
+ Life After Narcissistic Abuse
+ Narcissistic Abuse Recovery, Support, and Coaching
+ Narcissistic Mothers
+ Narcissists and Smear Campaigns
+ Neuroscience of Personalities (Empath Training) and Psych Hacks
+ No Contact Help No Contact Tips, Hacks and Advice for Narcissistic Abuse Survivors
+ Overcome Narcissistic Abuse
+ Psychology and Body Language
+ PTSD And CPTSD In Narcissistic Abuse
+ Resources for Victims of Narcissism and NPD
We offer auto-renewing subscriptions as well a one-time unlock fee via in-app purchase. Details about our subscriptions for Audiojoy content are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Use the tools
We have a saying in AA, “If you want what they have, do what they do.” The same applies here, because recovery is recovery. It is a design for living. Angie can help you get there through education, but you have to do the work. She can help you fill your “recovery toolbox,” but you have to use the tools!
If you even think you might need this app..
I found this app when I was searching for an addiction app because I knew my relationship was more like an addiction than love. I had never heard of Narcissistic Abuse. I finally get it. Thank you Angie!
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for your review! It really helps us to keep going and delivering the best :) We hope you continue to enjoy the app.
Thank you. You have helped
Me so much and I am so appreciative to listen to your videos and feel sane and empowered again. I hope to meet you some day and thank you in person
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kepler47 Software Inc.
- 26.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- Angie Atkinson - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- Angie Atkinson - Unlock All Content $12.99
- Angie Atkinson - Unlock Content Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.