Manufacture fleets of vehicles, collect a variety of iconic cars, and compete in a challenging Racing Career mode. Grow your city into a global enterprise and become the top race champion!
BUILD & COLLECT YOUR FAVORITE CARS
• Manufacture 50+ famous car models from Lamborghini, Porsche, Ford, and more!
• Show off your collection of sports cars, classic cars, and supercars.
• Produce car parts ranging from steel bolts and carbon fiber to engine blocks and drivetrains.
• Fulfill export shipments and car repair orders to expand your business.
CREATE THE ULTIMATE CAR CITY
• Customize your city with dozens of decorative automotive items and custom roadways.
• Assemble stunning showrooms to celebrate your passion for cars!
• Construct numerous factories, production facilities, and research centers.
BECOME A RACE CHAMPION
• Put the pedal to the metal in a 6-chapter career mode and bonus racing trials.
• Compete in 1,000+ races, unlock new opponents, and earn special rewards.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
• Trade cars and car parts to optimize production capabilities.
• Add and visit friends to explore their cities.
• Play competitive racing events! Climb the leaderboards to earn unique rewards for your town and cars.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• Introducing Lamborghini! Build and collect 4 new cars from Lamborghini today!
• Special events are coming soon and feature an additional, exclusive Lamborghini car!
• Various bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great game! Just an angry player
The game itself is great. It’s easily the best free game I play. It’s fast paced, and I’m able to check in pretty quickly about 10-15 times per day to work on my town and do the various jobs that need to be done. It doesn’t take long, and is pretty easy.
The 3 issues I do have are these.
1. There needs to more more ways to earn some of the bonuses without having to spend actual money. I would like to be able to watch more advertisements to earn more bonuses.
2. In order to expand, you have to buy small pieces of land. The land is very expensive, and very small, and it’s going to take a long time to buy the land. The land should probably be bigger pieces and be cheaper.
3. There is cash in the game, and it’s a little hard to earn unless you use real money. Sometimes you find $1, or earn $1 here and there. But when it’s time to use it, they don’t ask you to confirm. What I mean is that you just press the cash button once, and it automatically buys that product and spends that cash. It really, really needs to have a second prompt asking you “are you sure you want to buy this product for $xx?” I have been saving my cash for weeks, and I just accidentally bought something very expensive that I absolutely do NOT want. I am extremely angry about this, and I don’t even want to open the game again. It’s so frustrating. This review was to be glowing, and have 5 stars until this just happened. So aggravating.
Amazing game but wrong platform
This game has so much content and is so extensive and highly detailed. It obviously had a lot of time and work put into it. But with all the different things you have to remember and manage, you have to put a lot of time into playing it as well. Like hours. Which means it’s not really appropriate for mobile. There are other reasons for this as well. Everything is way to small to see on an average phone. You might get away with playing it on a tablet. But really with the amount of sit-down time you need with this game, it would be better suited on PC. (Maybe make it available on Steam.) I would be willing to pay $20 or so if it was available on PC where I can spend a lot of time with it. One other note: Normally I make a big deal about games with little or no tutorial. But here the tutorial is just as extensive as the game itself. I’ve been playing for a month now and still have not reached a point where I don’t have anyone telling me what to do anymore. Although you can sort of tap around it to do other things. But not all the time. As of this moment, the game still feels semi-linear. At what point will I stop receiving “advice” or directions? But just make it for PC and all that will be superfluous.
I played this game for a few weeks. I did enjoy it. However, when I first started I didn't know what to do and the tutorial didn't help. There is so much going on that you just don't know where to start. Every time you start the game, you have to tap the little x on every pop up. It ate through my phone battery, and it was quite picky about my connection. It was fun, however. You can paint your cars custom colors and race them. You can build a nice city and trade for resources. There is just too much going on with pop ups and ads. I stopped playing this game only a few weeks in because the ads just got annoying.
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- WALLET OF CASH $1.99
- BAG OF CASH $4.99
- TOOLBOX OF CASH $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.