Manufacture fleets of vehicles, collect a variety of iconic cars, and compete in a challenging Racing Career mode. Grow your city into a global enterprise and become the top race champion!
BUILD & COLLECT YOUR FAVORITE CARS
• Manufacture 50+ famous car models from Lamborghini, Porsche, Ford, and more!
• Show off your collection of sports cars, classic cars, and supercars.
• Produce car parts ranging from steel bolts and carbon fiber to engine blocks and drivetrains.
• Fulfill export shipments and car repair orders to expand your business.
CREATE THE ULTIMATE CAR CITY
• Customize your city with dozens of decorative automotive items and custom roadways.
• Assemble stunning showrooms to celebrate your passion for cars!
• Construct numerous factories, production facilities, and research centers.
BECOME A RACE CHAMPION
• Put the pedal to the metal in a 6-chapter career mode and bonus racing trials.
• Compete in 1,000+ races, unlock new opponents, and earn special rewards.
PLAY WITH FRIENDS
• Trade cars and car parts to optimize production capabilities.
• Add and visit friends to explore their cities.
• Play competitive racing events! Climb the leaderboards to earn unique rewards for your town and cars.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
• Now added: MERCEDES! Collect the Mercedes-Benz 300 SL, Mercedes-AMG GT 63 S, Mercedes-AMG A 45 and Mercedes decorations.
• Addressed blueprint conversion bug where players' blueprint progress is converted to research points.
• Fixed graphics issue when viewing city while zoomed out on affected devices.
• Improved overheating issue on affected devices.
• Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very Good, but a little glitchy.
I really enjoy this game; the gameplay is fun and you collect more and more cars as you progress through the game. They just added Lamborghini and Jaguar, which makes it even better. However, there is one problem with the game: when you go to the market, it can be misleading. If I’m looking for engines or parts or something, I may click on the part and it will send me to that players page to buy the part. However, that part isn’t always there. If I buy 7 screws, I may get to that page and see 10 body parts, or 2 cars, or even nothing at all. Otherwise, I love the game, and if you’re dedicated to the game, then something as small as the market glitch won’t dissuade you. However, it would be great if they fixed that.
Amazing game but wrong platform
This game has so much content and is so extensive and highly detailed. It obviously had a lot of time and work put into it. But with all the different things you have to remember and manage, you have to put a lot of time into playing it as well. Like hours. Which means it’s not really appropriate for mobile. There are other reasons for this as well. Everything is way to small to see on an average phone. You might get away with playing it on a tablet. But really with the amount of sit-down time you need with this game, it would be better suited on PC. (Maybe make it available on Steam.) I would be willing to pay $20 or so if it was available on PC where I can spend a lot of time with it. One other note: Normally I make a big deal about games with little or no tutorial. But here the tutorial is just as extensive as the game itself. I’ve been playing for a month now and still have not reached a point where I don’t have anyone telling me what to do anymore. Although you can sort of tap around it to do other things. But not all the time. As of this moment, the game still feels semi-linear. At what point will I stop receiving “advice” or directions? But just make it for PC and all that will be superfluous.
I really love this game. It reminds me of this old game i use to play on my phone called car town where u can build up your little town for all of your cars. Unfortunately it got removed from the app store but this game is a really good substitute for that hole that was left behind when i had to remove the car town app. Besides it’s minor bugs in the game its a really good game to get addicted to. I do hope that the creators of the game add in a modern Camaro though because thats my dream car. Also i hope that they add the ability to change body parts of our cars like add a wing or change the bumpers and etc. but besides all that the game its really cool. :)
- 1.2 GB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © 2019 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. All manufacturers, cars, names, brands, and associated imagery are trademarks and/or copyright materials of their respective owners.
- In-App Purchases
- SPECIAL OFFER $4.99
- SPECIAL OFFER $4.99
- WALLET OF CASH $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.