The King of Evil destroyed the peaceful village of Lootopia! Luckily, the villagers have chosen you, Hero, as a volunteer for this epic quest to battle, save the village and rebuild the kingdom.
But a magic curse is causing all weapons and armor throughout the kingdom to quickly crumble, so it's no time to be idle! Collect any gear you can grab, merge equipment on the fly, stockpile gold, and attack everything as you run through this fast-paced puzzle RPG. A fun arcade adventure awaits you, good knight! Can you and your sword manage the task of becoming “King of Loot” before everything falls to pieces?
MERGE, LOOT, FIGHT, REPEAT
- Merge items to upgrade your equipment: Free up space and make awesome armor and mighty swords.
- Tap to equip your knight and get ready for epic battles against mighty monsters.
- Collect a large range of gear as your knight automatically sallies forth on his quest to hack up fantasy foes.
- Manage your inventory grid by choosing the right gear to equip. It’s simple to start, but becomes a puzzle all its own!
- Negotiate with the Merchant to sell excess equipment for gold… If you’re sure you won’t need their powers…
- Watch out: If your inventory overflows, the Thief will steal some of your precious loot! Merge it and use it before it’s too late!
- Over 50 unique pieces of equipment to mix, match and collect. Customize your strategy to hack your way to victory!
- Discover over 5 unique worlds with magical creatures: Dark Forest, Snowy Plains, Hot Shot Mountains and more!
- Each world has its own rules. You must adapt your strategy to win every run. Being idle means being dead!
- Dangerous enemies will attack your board, but it’s up to you to conquer them!
- An infinite number of epic levels to battle through: Help your knight to write his own legend!
REBUILD YOUR KINGDOM!
- Upgrade the RPG stats of your hero as you level up. Nobody will be able to stop you!
- Rebuild your kingdom as you salvage: Blacksmith, Alchemist, Inn Keeper and Wizard. They’re all here to help you in your quest!
- Unlock & upgrade special skills in each building: Upgrade your weapons, buy magical potions, join mighty quests and cast epic spells…
Manage your inventory, merge your gear, customize your hero, upgrade your kingdom, vanquish boss monsters, and restore peace to Lootopia in this unique, fun puzzle RPG adventure!
Visit us at www.what.games
Follow us on:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: www.what.games/eula
A new update is out and there are some new faces in Lootopia!
Introducing BUDDIES. Every hero needs a side kick… or several. Unlock all the buddies to gain their perks! Think strategically and equip the right one:
SHMOK shields you from attacks
UATAKA sets your enemies on fire
TIMOTHY collects more gold
No thieves allowed when SWEENY is around
SPARK levels up your gear
Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A decent mobile game for once
Its a pretty interesting game that combines puzzle matching with other gameplay elements other “popular” games try to claim to have, my major complaint so far is the puzzle matching seems clunky and frustrating at times, the whole goal is try not to be over looted as the name implies but when trying to just drag items to a different space which happens to be next to a different item the game things I'm trying to match the items instead. I found that just letting it drop works, but doesn’t seem to be a great mechanic when your fighting against the clock to not get too much loot when your being forced to wait for the animation to finish. Also, Overloot happens waaay to often to be considered a penalty, I’ve gotten it 3 times in a row between monsters after watching an AD to stop it, this just feeds in the suspicion that it’s probably been adjusted to get AD revenue out of players to prevent any in game loses
Developer Response ,
Hello Zom! We are sorry you encountered issues with the board, we have greatly improved the grid and its inner workings in this last update, we believe you will find the gameplay more fluid now. We hope you can give us another try and we appreciate the positive rating! - Overloot Team
Please fix “stickiness” of moving and matching
This game has a nice fundamental game mechanic of matching and managing equipment and items dropped in a grid area, which if overfilled gets a removal penalty (hence the game’s title). The game’s design and concept are also well done, though the game demands a great deal of your time watching ads to unlock necessary perks to progress.
Sadly, the core mechanic of the game consists of matching and moving to manage said loot, but this is so poorly executed that it obnoxiously handicaps any skill which the player might bring to the table; item movement on the grid has an abysmal “stickiness” to it, causing obvious actions to be ignored, which wastes precious seconds. Additionally, the game ignores an action if it occurs anytime even remotely close to a drop down sequence, once again severely crippling the player’s ability to skillfully manage items.
Finally, a handful of enemy abilities require you to interact with items in a limited time to avoid a penalty, but the actions are limited to tapping, which inevitably results in the selection of the item you are trying to save... once again limiting player strategy.
These all seem like fatal but avoidable flaws that result in player penalties... and when those penalties are watching more ads to continue, I’ll have to assume, until proven otherwise, that these flaws are intentional by design. Please prove me wrong, devs!
Developer Response ,
Hello Noah. We are sorry you encountered issues with maneuvering items on the board, we have greatly improved the grid and its inner workings in this last update, we believe this issue no longer occurs. We hope you can give us another try and if you see an improvement we'd love to hear your opinion on it in a follow-up review. - Overloot Team
Great game ruined by stupid design
Game is fun and and engaging until around the third zone. After this point the game introduces bombs. Bombs are something that can fall into your inventory when fighting enemies and unlike all other obstacles in the game there’s nothing you can do to prevent the bomb from destroying your loot. None that I can figure out at least since the game tells you how to stop ice and fire and electricity but never mentions bombs in any of the tutorials. So if a bomb gets into your inventory you are forced to lose at least one and usually several items with nothing that can be done to stop it at all. This completely ruins the fun of the game as the entire point is to collect loot.
- WHAT (games)
- 512.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- ©2019 WHAT (games). All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Diamond Bag $4.99
- Handful of Diamonds $0.99
- Two Scoops of Diamonds $9.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.