Overture Audio Player is a premiere audio file player and management system for iOS devices. Transfer your audio files to/from your device over WiFi or USB -- iTunes not required. Designed with a gesture-driven interface to control playback with minimal device interaction. Additional features include:
* Reads and displays mp3 tags.
* Sort by track name, file name, or date added.
* Discrete, customizable skip controls.
* Continuously variable scrubbing speed.
* Bookmark time position within tracks, so you don't lose your place after leaving and coming back.
* Auto-bookmark time position within long tracks.
* Delete tracks directly from the device if desired.
* Search filtering.
* Swipe to change tracks.
* UI updates and feature improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I've been using this as my music player for the past few days. Overall I'm very pleased with how it functions, which I think is better than most others I've used. Here are my opinions.
- Really easy to use without looking. As someone else noted, this is useful when multitasking. You don't have to break your visual concentration to manipulate the interface.
- Being able to skip forward and back a few seconds with buttons. As a musician I often need to listen to the same bars repeatedly, and using the buttons is more precise than trying to find an exact place in the track by using a slider.
- I can transfer music using my web browser. Nice convenience.
- Some of the controls are customizable.
- No iPad version. Why???
Finally an app that doesn't force me to use iTunes to get my music! Hallelujah!!!
Its so nice to by-pass iTunes and it works nicely too.
- Ben Fitzgearl
- 3.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Ben Fitzgearl
- In-App Purchases
- Full Version $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.