OvrC™ ("oversee") is a remote management and monitoring service for professional integrators of power, audio/visual, networking, and surveillance products. Works with products from brands like WattBox™ & Araknis Networks® & Luma™. Manage your list of customers, change device settings, be proactively notified of problems, troubleshoot issues remotely, and reboot devices from anywhere - before your customer even notices a problem.
Sound like this could make your job easier? It will. Don't overwork... OvrC!
• Proactive monitoring. Fixing problems is easier when you know what’s broken. Proactive notifications let you know a device needs service.
• Instantly resolve issues from anywhere. Quickly reboot trouble devices or cycle networks with the touch of a button – from anywhere – eliminating the need for unnecessary truck rolls.
• Simple Customer Management. Track devices by customer & location, store customers phone number, name devices for quick recall.
• Easy Install. Configuring devices just got easier. Simply plug in, claim the device, and get started.
Have an iPhone? Download the "OvrC for iPhone" app instead.
Thanks for using OvrC! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
It's a shame this app won't keep the add device window up when switching between apps. I.e. I go to http page to copy MAC address, go to OvrC, paste Mac. It prompts me to give ST or serial number. I switch to browser to copy, then switch back to OvrC to paste, and the add windows goes away and I'm back out to dashboard. Kinda silly design if you've ever used it...
I am an integrator that uses this product to monitor sensitive ip networks with ease. Love it!!
- Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
- 15.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2017, Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.