OvrC™ ("oversee") is a remote management and monitoring service for professional integrators of power, audio/visual, networking, and surveillance products. Works with products from brands like WattBox™ & Araknis Networks® & Luma™. Manage your list of customers, change device settings, be proactively notified of problems, troubleshoot issues remotely, and reboot devices from anywhere - before your customer even notices a problem.
Sound like this could make your job easier? It will. Don't overwork... OvrC!
• Proactive monitoring. Fixing problems is easier when you know what’s broken. Proactive notifications let you know a device needs service.
• Instantly resolve issues from anywhere. Quickly reboot trouble devices or cycle networks with the touch of a button – from anywhere – eliminating the need for unnecessary truck rolls.
• Simple Customer Management. Track devices by customer & location, store customers phone number, name devices for quick recall.
• Easy Install. Configuring devices just got easier. Simply plug in, claim the device, and get started.
Have an iPad? Download the "OvrC for iPad" app instead.
Thanks for using OvrC! This update includes bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
Would love to see all offline devices under one client without having to go to the alerts. Right now, only the device offline the longest is called out. You have to search for the others.
Add screen edge swipe to go back & update all firmware
To make one-handed app navigation easier it would be nice if swiping the left edge of the screen would be the same as hitting the back arrow.
When firmware updates are required for multiple customers and devices it would make a lot of sense to use an update all command where the updates were staged by the amount of time expected to complete. It would be even better if I could schedule those sequenced firmware updates for a time such as 4am so that I the system is down at an ideal time of day.
Fonts SOO BIG!
Fantastic app, amazing control over so many features.. but why is the font SO BIG now?? Can you add controls to let us decide how big it appears? Also, it would be great to be able to schedule firmware updates. I would rather schedule someone’s POE switch that handles all the access points in the house to run a firmware update at 3 AM rather than one in the afternoon. Just a thought. Thanks for the killer system! Love OvrC!
- Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
- 13.9 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018, Wirepath Home Systems, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.