This is the most intuitive to use app to predict your ovulation and get pregnant faster.
By tracking you basal body temperature every morning, you can predict your ovulation (release of the egg from the ovaries). By also tracking your menstruation and cervical fluid type you can predict even more accurately.
- Easily track basal body temperature
- Intuitive fertility graph to predict fertile days
- Most intuitive to use interphase for data entry
- Track menstrual cycle (Pro)
- Track cervical fluid for more accurate prediction (Pro)
- Track your love life (Pro)
- Track basal temperature in Fahrenheit and Celsius
- Email your data to share with your doctor
Basal body temperature, BBT, pregnant, fertility, ovulation, baby, pregnancy, impregnation
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
- Fixed in-app purchase
- Temperature plot now in correct units
- Small bugfixes
- Added device-ID usage notice (EU cookie law compliance)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I wasted a month of tracking using this app
It's such a simple app. I only had the free version and It was exactly what I wanted, but Nothing works. It wouldn't let me put on the correct date. The best I could do is put in tomorrow's date, but then the next day when I went to put in a temp, it would mix up all the dates again and clear some of my temps. I tried for a week to get it to work and I'm pretty sure I ovulated during that week, but I'll never know for sure because of this app. Super annoyed..
Awful don't download this.
It shouldn't be that difficult to create an app where the user just adds temperature everyday. Instead it adds past dates and no temperature, doesn't add today's information. Just lost 5 days worth of temperatures over this stupid app. Waste of time and download.
Not working properly.
I just downloaded this app and tried to input my past basal temps but it will not let me change the date. I can scroll to the correct date but it doesn't not change on the main screen so save the info correctly. I'm very disappointed because I paid for the upgraded version.
- 5.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © 2014 JAPPS
- In-App Purchases
- Basal Temperature Tracker Pro $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.