IMPORTANT: You need to have the latest update of Office 365 for business to use this app. If you’re not sure about your account status, please contact your IT department before installing.
With OWA for iPad you can:
Get work done faster with email
- Organize your email quickly with Conversation View, Mark as Junk, Flag, and Categories
- Quickly search or browse email in all folders including Outlook Favorites
Manage your schedule with ease
- Schedule meetings using attendee free/busy and room finder
- View shared calendars including delegate support
- Use your voice to look up a contact or bring up your schedule
Keep business data secure
- Remote wipe erases only your corporate data in OWA for iPad and leaves your personal data on the device alone
- Separate passcode for OWA for iPad provides an additional layer of security
- The mailbox must be on the latest update of Office 365 for business or Exchange Online
- iPad must be iPad 2 or higher and have iOS 6 or higher
- Minor bug fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Better than other interfaces to Exchange
Program works pretty well and does what it is designed for most of the time. A lot of previously bugs have been worked out. I use this for a quick substitute to access my company email without having to use the full blown computer. I like how the calendar and email are combined similar to the full blown Outlook. This makes appointments and meeting request functionality better than using separate apps.
This is a bit harder to work with than the desktop version, but it is good for quick access to email on the iPad. Used with Office 365, this provides a lot of good functionality where lots of productivity can be accomplished.
I would rather use the standard email programs for the iPhone, but I also don't expect full functionality with the iPhone apps. This provides functionality for the iPad better than the standard iOS interface.
Much improved and great for work
I own my on business and constantly on email and calendar from my office to the field and this works great and have had next to no issues which will surprise a fair amount for a Microsoft product. Seems like they are getting their act together (fingers crossed). Calendar email, and contacts ingrate well on iOS systems. Would have given five stars if they had the tasks/todo list from desktop on this which would be very helpful, have to rely on iOS task app. For that.
I need this app for work, but its unusable as is.
I need this app for work but literally every time I open an attachment, the app crashes. My current solution is to just forward all e-mails with attachments to an e-mail I have access to, and deal with the attachments there. As you can imagine, this hampers work flow and makes things rather inefficient.
Edit: I added a star. My initial issue seems to have been fixed. Opening attachments no longer crashes the app. However, I still have an issue uploading my own attachments. The only options I have are to upload a new picture, pictures from library, or a signature. I need to be able to attach files from the Files app in order to use this properly.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Microsoft Corporation
- 30.8 MB
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.