Looking for a faster, easier, more rewarding shopping experience? Save time and money with the Owen's app! It puts convenience, savings and rewards at your fingertips. Simply download the app, create an account and register your Owen's Plus Card to access all these great benefits:
· Shop Pickup or Delivery right from the app!
· Easily build your online shopping list, and use it to shop in-store or to place your online order.
· View your Weekly Ads and quickly add sale items or specials to your shopping list.
· Load digital coupons directly to your Plus Card and use them to save on items from your shopping list.
· Get even more savings with exclusive promotions, personalized offers and bonus rewards.
· Refill your Owen's Pharmacy prescriptions directly from your phone or tablet. Just type in your prescription number, select your Pharmacy and schedule a convenient pickup time.
· Check your fuel points.
· Use our locator to find the closest Owen's store or fuel center.
· View your purchase history. Use it to create standard orders that will save you time.
· Add your Plus Card to Passbook for iPhone and iPod Touch.
To use the Owen's app, you'll need a Owen's digital account. You can register for your account and link your Plus Card through the app. If you don't have a Plus Card, you can create one when you register to access all of these savings and rewards!
We’re working around the clock to ensure our services and products are available to you. In this release we’ve fixed a few bugs to improve your overall experience. We value your feedback. If you need help or have a suggestion, please contact our Customer Service Center at 1-800-576-4377.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Ok...I’m old, but I can generally find my way around an intuitive application. The “Owen’s App” is helpful, but a bit confusing. While the “Kroger App” will not even work with the Warsaw IN store...it can’t find the Warsaw store and wants me to purchase my groceries in Ft. Wayne. What I wouldn’t give for a new Market Place Kroger’s in Warsaw, IN. Owen’s (or Kroger’s in Warsaw) is trying to use a 30 year old building which is wholly inadequate for the number of people who shop there. The isles are small, cluttered and congested. In fact their online application is a lot like the actual store building - confusing and difficult. I long for the day when Owen’s (Kroger’s in Warsaw,IN) gets a new Market Place building and an application which I don’t get lost in. The Clic-It pick up program is great, but it appears that it is impossible to scan in paper coupons to be used with the purchase of pick-up grocery orders.
With the coming of age “grocery pick up” options among the brick& mortar stores, Owen’s needs to revamp their online program so it is coherent. It seems like there are at least 3 separate areas; grocery list, my cart and coupons. It’s easy to get lost in all of these three areas. It seems that only by dumb luck that I found my cart after losing it for 45 minutes.
Love this service. Very convenient to use and easy to find items. My only complaint about the app is that every time you exit the app, and return to it, it takes you back to the home page instead of where you had been. This can be inconvenient, especially when leaving the app to use a calculator and come right back to it, you have to search again. But overall, great!
Best Service and Product
We have shopped at Kroger for over 25 years, and they have always been very customer friendly. We especially like their dairy products. I would highly recommend our Kroger Store (Owen’s).
- The Kroger Co.
- 302.2 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 The Kroger Co.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.