What if we could offer you an end to all your wardrobe stresses?
Whether you’re constantly trying to remember what’s in the back of your wardrobe (or wardrobes), planning an outfit for a big event, dreading packing your suitcase for the next trip, or trying to remember what outfit you wore at the last wedding - Own-Kind allows you to put your wardrobe on your phone, in a way that has never been done before.
Simply upload any images containing your items from camera roll, WhatsApp and Instagram. We do the rest.
From there you can:
- Filter your wardrobe
- Build outfits for upcoming events
- Track what you wore at previous events
- Share outfit ideas with friends
- Get styling advice via the app (Premium)
- Access our team to resell your items (Premium, London)
Why it matters:
- No more standing in front of your wardrobe for hours - keep your wardrobe on your phone and plan your looks from wherever you choose
- Shop smarter by viewing your wardrobe in real time while in-store
- Stay organised and on top of what you own and what you’re wearing, what you’ve borrowed and lent out
- Unlock the value of your wardrobe and increase the lifecycle of your items by reselling them
- Get your looks styled and confirmed by friends and professionals, all via the App
Forget packing lists, forget last minute rushing, forget forgetting what you own and where it is - Own-Kind, join the mobile wardrobe revolution.
You can now share outfits with clients or friends!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app works and looks very pleasing so far. The only complain I have is that when I edit, the categories, like color, don’t load. I only see 3 options for color, black blue and brown. I only see 3 seasons. The edits options are not working well. It makes it hard to make proper outfits. If they would fix it I’d give it five stars.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.