This Oxford University Press app-book is developed by MedHand Mobile Libraries. Improve your performance with relevant, valid material which is accessed quickly and with minimal effort in the palm of your hand using MedHand’s patented technology.
THIS APP-BOOK for Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pathologyincludes unique functions such as:
• A powerful search
• Complete set of medical calculators; Body Mass Index, Peak Expiratory Flows, Dehydration Correction Calculator and more
• Notes and picture notes
About this title
• A quick-reference, portable guide to the pathology of diseases
• Provides vital information regarding the underlying pathological mechanisms and specific pathological features of diseases
• Describes the definition, epidemiology, pathogenesis, macroscopic and microscopic pathology, and prognosis of each disease
The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Pathology provides an accessible and easy-to-use handbook for medical students and doctors, which succinctly explains the pathology behind important and common diseases relevant to the whole range of medical and surgical specialties. It covers basic general pathological principles and follows a systems-based approach, highlighting the most common conditions in each area.
Macroscopic and microscopic pathological features are described, as well as relevant immunohistochemical, molecular, and genetic information. Up-to-date staging information is provided for all major malignancies, and reference symbols are used to highlight important points and provide quick links between related topics. This essential guide to pathology is an invaluable resource for medical students, pathology trainees, junior doctors, and biomedical scientists.
Authors: James Carton
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks in digital format.
MedHand offers the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers. MedHand delivers what you need, trusted knowledge at the point of care!
- Indextra AB
- 10.9 MB
Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © MedHand 2016
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.