Oxide: Survival Island is a new game based on Survival Simulator!
Here you are, alone on the abandoned island, where everything can kill you. Cold, starving, predators, enemies: are you strong enough to tackle all these dangers?
Now stop, breathe and plan. Step 1: gather resources and create tools. Step 2: build a shelter and make some attire. Step 3: craft weapons, chase animals and procure food. Don’t forget about other players inhabiting this island. Make allies to fight alongside! Ready? Steady, Go! Do your best to stay alive! Good luck!
- Own servers, which allows the player to save all progress without loss and increases the number of players on one server;
- Expanded map: wood, ocean, gas station and bases where you can find loot barrels;
- Friends system. Add other players as friends and see when they are online;
- 3 biomes (cold, temperate, hot). Attire is meant to protect not only from injuries, but also from cold;
- Improved construction and crafting systems;
- Diversity of weapons and ammunition;
- Cupboard system: you need to craft a cupboard and put regularly logs in it in order to prevent your house from deterioration;
- Improved sky graphics.
- Divided PVP and PVE servers;
- Added prime status;
- Added transport ("Copter" and "Buggy");
- Added news feed;
- Fixed pvp damage;
- Fixed bugs with "Anvil" and "Ceiling lamp";
- Fixed a lot of minor bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
Would give 5 stars but hackers/cheaters make it hard to
Pros: almost similar to rust
Great map layout
It’s addictive, because when you die it makes you want to work harder to win.
Cons: HELLA LAG (since update before recent)
Literally feels like PTW (play to win)
No player voice chat (since the last update)
You can’t trust anyone
Nobody in US servers speak English (all foreigners)
literally gotta be a try hard
Terrible grind process (gets boring smashing 10 million rocks( which less of is spawning in the servers)
NOT XBOX OR PS REMOTE COMPATIBLE 🗑
Overall look at the pros and cons and tell me if you want to download this game
Great but not.
ITS AN AMAZING GAME. But has a lot of broken pieces. There’s no way that a game this good can’t keep hackers off their servers. It’s just hard to comprehend everything the game has and how much details goes into it but no one thought to get better back up for hackers. Jesus if it wasn’t for the hackers the game would be in the same level as Rust, it’s THAT good. They make the game unbearable. I’ve played for 2-3 weeks, not worth my time. Me and my partner have made about 5 bases, within 2-3 days it gets blown up by hackers.
Es un juego súper bueno pero ay demasiados hacker no hace que e juego sea divertido. Si empiezas al segundo día ya te mataron y no tienes nada. No lo recomiendo si no te gusta los hackers.
Needs more but is good
Needs more things to do, make farming resources faster, better details, give cupboards a LOT more room because it’s so annoying having a big base and having to login every 8 hours to refill also if you have to travel with no service it just decays and all that work is gone. It doesn’t make sense that a workbench requires scrap rather than metal. Adding triangle foundation, triangle roofs, and half walls would be a game changer. And finally please add c-4.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Wladyslaw Jewloszewicz
- 493.3 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Catsbit Games
- In-App Purchases
- Prime Status $9.99
- Copter $14.99
- Buggy $9.99
- Santa Hat $0.99
- Christmas Lights $2.99
- Fireworks $4.99
- Snowman $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.