Oz Weather Plus 4+
- Offers In-App Purchases
Designed for maximum clarity and ease of use and optimised for iOS16 - All the essential Australian weather information from the Bureau of Meteorology - presented quickly, clearly and elegantly - plus powerful and unique new features!
► Forecasts - so you know what to expect for the week ahead, in beautifully colourful, clear and readable presentation
► Current Weather - so you know what is happening now (for ALL your nearby locations)
► Animated Radar - so you know where it is raining, and whether it is heading your way (with animated radar image loops), also now fully zoomable, with crosshairs centred on your own location
► Tide data and graphs
- For hundreds of primary and secondary tide sites around Australia
► Widget on the Notifications screen - with 4 in-app options for forecast format
► Watch app with complications
► Further details...
- 7 day forecasts for more than 500 official forecast locations
- Detailed local observations for more than 800 locations, typically updated every 10 mins
- Each forecast location includes up to 10 nearest official observation locations, accessible by side-scrolling action.
- 50+ rain radar locations around Australia
These more advanced features are available via additional in-app purchases. The app offers monthly and yearly fixed term (non auto-renewing) subscriptions, as well as an annual auto-repeating option which includes a free one month trial.
► Hourly Forecasts - hour by hour forecast of temperature, wind and probability of rain
► Recent Weather - graphs and tabulations of most recent 72hrs (3 days) of weather history
► Push Notifications
- Local warnings alerts
- NEW and UNIQUE to this app - Weather Alarms!!!
- For example when the temperature crosses any threshold, like 35C
- Or the windspeed, or amount of rain, or humidity level, etc...
► Lots More Features (just some of many..!)
- Graphs and tabulations of weather observations history over past 3 days
- Weather maps showing national capitals forecasts, local observations, detailed colour-coded regional observed temperatures, and capital city observations
- Option to preload radar images for faster access
ABOUT IN-APP PURCHASES:
- Monthly and Yearly fixed term (non-repeating) subscriptions are available, as well as an option for an auto-renewing Yearly subscription which includes a free introductory one month trial.
- Fixed term subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will commence at the end of the free trial period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the free trial.
- Auto-renewing subscriptions will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off beforehand.
- Automatic renewals will cost the same price you were originally charged for the subscription.
- You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings on the App Store after purchase.
- This application contains weather data *only* for Australian locations. It is offered to overseas users only for those who want to keep an eye on Australian weather.
- Your feedback is welcomed, and the application includes an email link on its About screen for that purpose (firstname.lastname@example.org)
* IMPROVED - Observation Stations list now includes wind direction arrows for all nearby observation locations
* FIXED - Hourly data showed incorrect day names for cities with timezones ahead of your current timezone
Ratings and Reviews
Widgets are amazing on iOS.
Well done on the new widgets!
Comprehensive weather app
This is a great weather app with data directly sourced from the BOM. Lots of data available including graphs of a variety of data sets. I mainly got this app as I wanted a good weather complication for my Apple Watch that provided accurate temperatures as well as all the other data provided within the app. There are only two things that I can think of to add that would make this a 5 Star app. 1. GPS tracking so that my iPhone and Apple Watch always display the weather from the station closest to me. 2. Forecast graphs for both predicted actual temperatures and apparent temperatures. This is a fantastic app and the addition of these two features would make it even better. Keep up the great work!
Superb app! The most used every day. Info is taken straight from Bureau of Meteorology so temp, wind, radar are accurate and refresh each time you open the app. I especially like the new layout which shows in a glance what the week looks like...for all capital and some major Oz cities. And for an avid cyclist the quick access to wind speed and direction makes it easy to determine which route will have less headwind.
Thank you for putting so much thought into this app. Great work! :-)
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Ajnaware Pty Ltd
- 24.6 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2008-2023, Ajnaware Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Month Premium (fixed term) $0.99
- Annual (auto-renewing) $2.99
- Year Premium (fixed term) $2.99