This app is a Chinese pinyin and Chinese zhuyin conversion app.
pinyin sound is mainly used in mainland China, and sound zhuyin is used in Taiwan.
Chinese people can't read intones, Taiwanese people can't read roaring sounds, so be careful. It also supports both simplified and traditional characters.
You can also search for the farming year(農曆年).
January 01, 1970, 星期四
戊辰年初， 龙年 龍年
Korean, Russian and Katakana (Japanese) are also supported.
・ History save
• Title of publication or service
Unlock All Functions
• Length of subscription (time period and content or services provided during each subscription period)
payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
REIWA first update!
.Korean, Russian and Katakana(Japanese) support
.Agricultural year search function (農曆年)
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Clunky and full of ads
Didn't even work and just shows tons of ads. Boooooo👎
- Takumi Sato
- 34.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Burmese, Cambodian, Filipino, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mongolian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © Takumi Sato
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $29.99
- All Functions / Monthly $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.