Brought to you by Laurier, the No. 1 Sanitary Protection brand in Singapore. Track your period with this easy-to-use app and never be caught by surprise again!
Enjoy much needed convenience and confidence with these features:
PERIOD & FERTILITY CALENDAR
· Track your cycle and period easily
· Know which days are favourable for conception
· Get predictions on upcoming periods and fertility windows
· Log your PMS symptoms and health records
· Get timely health reminders before and during your period
· All your data consolidated into easy-to-read graphs for your reference
· Analyse your cycle and period duration, symptoms experienced, weight changes and more!
EVENTS & PROMOTIONS
· Be the first to know about our latest events and join in the fun!
· Get updates on our latest product promotions
· Look out for exclusive promotions and discounts only for P*Log users
FIND THE RIGHT PAD FOR YOU
· Not sure which Laurier pad meets your needs? Do a simple quiz to discover our Laurier product ranges and find the right pad for you!
Ratings and Reviews
Do not update
Well, I just did the latest update and you trashed 5+ years of data. It’s gone. I did create an account hoping my old data would be in there, but it’s not. I had backed up my account several times, but the most recent one in January won’t open for some reason. I guess it’s trash as well. This isn’t the first time this has happened with this app. Years ago you had an update and it just plain stopped working. I could see my info, just not add to it. I switched to another period tracker and used my old info from this app. Months late you had another update and it started working again. I liked your app so much that I switched back. I never should have done that. Now it’s all gone. I don’t know who you have working on this app, but they seem to enjoy burning it to the ground.
It auto updated to the new version and I lost 7 years of log
The last time I backed up the log was in 2017. The old version was such a good app but you should’ve thought about this side effect. The only reason to use an app like yours is to keep the log. If you make silly decisions like this loyalty will shift. Now that I don’t have any of my data from the last 3.5 years I am going to just use another app and forget about you guys.
I had been using this period tracker for more than 6 years. Suddenly the app decided to automatically update and I lost all of my data. I tried logging in but it said I didn’t have an account, even though I have some of the previous logs on my email. Had to delete the app because this was not the first time it happened. It’s very upsetting.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Kao Singapore Private Limited
- 337.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Kao Singapore Private Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.