P2PLiveCam is useful for view , configure, and control camera , you can access camera from anywhere in the world (internet connection required) by using your mobile device.
You can use your mobile device to open live video, or listen to live audio from your camera, or broadcast audio to the camera’s built-in speaker(camera need support).
You can make photos and video records use this app.
1. Fix the SD card delete files bug.
2. Fix the bug that the SD card files cannot be selected under the iPad.
3. Fix some other bugs.
Ratings and Reviews
App functional again.
The recent December 14th, 2018 update thankfully fixed the crippling bugs introduced in the previous update.
-Snapshots and Local Recording thumbnails a smaller now but an option to change their size is still needed.
-Multiple SD card Recordings can now be deleted from the SD card and once their downloaded to the iPad.
-SD card Recordings are accessible now and a Downloading tab now exists to view progress but it’s unclear which items have finished downloading.
-The Camera Select Button (looks like a WiFi tower) now functions as it should.
Things that WEREN’T Fixed:
-There’s still no way to exit snapshots or recordings from landscape.
-In multi camera view, clicking on ANY camera’s full screen button only puts the highlighted camera into fullscreen.
-The Delete and Delete All buttons are still right next to the Share button which means a simple slip of your finger can delete the very data you’re trying to save...and there’s no confirmation dialogue.
App is functional again so 3 stars....
Nov 2018 New Version
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! We use this software to manage FORTY cameras throughout our warehouses and this new software update has resolved all of our problems!! We have used this software for nearly two years and this is the first update we have seen.
This has always been a fantastic app once you get to know how to really use it. The previous version had a small camera name character limit. Now we are able to properly label our cameras and that was a big issue for us in the past.
The new layout is beautiful and allows for easier navigation. Some of the text or label fields have been renamed and proper English titles are being used. A lot of attention to detail went into the new update.
The camera list view now having two list options is a nice feature and is helpful when managing multiple cameras.
Anyone that has issues with this software is doing something wrong. Spend more time understanding the software and connectivity with your cameras. You might have WiFi connectivity issues. The app itself is brilliant. We use this literally every day for surveillance.
No complaints. Five stars. Keep up the great work!!
Cumbersome, unintuitive, full of problems
Hard to list all the problems with this app, but here are several:
- Unintuitive. Many features require quite a bit figuring out.
- Many features are not explained, and it’s not clear what they do. For example, what PTZ Speed? What’s LED: flicker?
- It is not possible to delete videos from the SD card from the app.
- Video playback is a nightmare. It’s extremely slow (extremely is an understatement... it’s soooo slow it’s ridiculous), very hard to fast forward or go back. A real nightmare. Just awful.
- No associated website, which would enable one to view the camera from computer, and download it directly to a computer.
- Downloading from the SD card is a multi step process: first you download it to your phone, and from there you share it through email or dropbox and the like. There’s no way to download it directly, other than setting up FTP.
- Image rotation is flawed. A camera with side view, that is installed vertically instead of horizontally, will show Image horizontally rather than vertically, and the app does not allow the image to be rotated.
All in all, this app screams for a major update. As it is now, it’s awful. Unfortunately, the camera I purchased works only with this app, so I am stuck. If I had other options, I wouldn’t even bother with it.
- ZHANG GANG
- 16.4 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 gang.zhang
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.