Create amazing mixes and share them with friends! Choose your tracks from millions of songs included in Pacemaker, sync your Apple Music or Spotify library and let our AI DJ help you create a mixed masterpiece.
**App Store Editor’s Choice**
**Apple Design Award Winner**
**App Store Best**
“It’s not just a DJing app - it’s DJing reinvented for the touchscreen” – Wired
“An excellent balance between simplicity and feature bloat” – The Verge
“You’re likely to see Pacemaker at a house party near you” – DJ TechTools
PACEMAKER FOR EVERY PLATFORM
iPhone – Create amazing mixes and share them with friends! Pacemaker’s AI DJ technology empowers you to mix and mash the music you love.
iPad – The complete live DJ tool with the epic Autopilot™ feature.
Apple Watch – One-touch-mixing magic! Add live effects and mix tracks directly from your wrist.
THE PACEMAKER SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS:
– Millions of tracks included from major record labels. More content is added all the time.
– Quick creation in the mix view, simply activate and move the waveforms.
– Edit in detail in the Studio: Crop the beginning and the end of tracks, zoom in and set the mix on more precise levels – phrase, bar, and beat.
– Share and consume thousands of mixes from fellow creators.
Pacemaker offers an auto-renewable subscription:
– You can cancel your subscription anytime - there is no cancellation fee.
– Your App Store Account will be charged after the trial period. Manage your subscription in your Account Settings. Cancel at least 24h before the trial or current billing period ends to avoid renewal charges. Once you purchase the subscription, any unused portion of the free trial period will be forfeited.
A community of music lovers!
– Share your mixtape, so others can enjoy it too.
– Search for your favorite artists, tracks, hashtags, and discover amazing mixtapes!
– Follow users who create mixtapes just the way you like them.
– Hot hot hot! Discover the most popular mixtapes on the Hot List!
– Show some love and like your favorites to save them for later.
– Comment and share your opinion if a mixtape impressed you!
– Remix if you feel like someone else’s mixtape could use some pick-me-up!
– Whitenoise, 8-Bit, ChopChop, Hi-Lo, Reverb for iPhone
– Echo, Roll, Loop, Beatskip for iPad
DATA & PRIVACY
SE 530,102 C2
SE 538,408 C2
US 10,078,488 B2
US 82,074,37 B2
US 10,146,867 B2
GET IN TOUCH!
We’re based in Sweden and we’re always here for you – except when we’re too busy eating meatballs and cinnamon buns. Find us on Facebook, Twitter, or e-mail us at email@example.com, share your feedback – we want to hear from you!
NEW! Search on iPhone has been completely redesigned. The millions of tracks in Pacemaker are now more accessible than ever, with filters to browse by album, artist, title or BPM.
Some other bug fixes and improvements got done too.
Ratings and Reviews
Pacemaker’s beautiful, minimalistic design shifts the focus away from knobs and faders while still providing all the controls and effects needed to create great mixes. With Autopilot, simply queue up your tunes and the app can mix for you. While you’re manning the tables, Pacemaker can provide you with song recommendations, which you can tweak with tons of effects available for purchase. This Apple Design Award winner is all you need to get a party started.
Most expensive app I pay for, is it worth it?
I pay more than any other app for this, $15 every 3 months....and EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. I load up the app I am confronted with “Do you like Pacemaker? Leave us a review! No? Tell us why!” and have to perform thumb gymnastics to get to the TINY X at the very top right of my 8+ screen. Their blatant disregard of the “In-App Ratings & Reviews” setting in the appstore (and Apple’s lack of enforcement) are very disenchanting for my most expensive app.
I second other reviews about the dismay of the fx being subscription based. I understand the “it costs money to make all the wheels go around and provide our users with a killer app and constant upgrades” mentality but that doesn’t jive with the amount of money the developer makes from sales of the vast and unique data harvested from us users. Not to mention they most likely already have oodles of venture capital...
YES the ui/ux is way slick. However, navigating around users, globals, recommends is a cumbersome nightmare. The inability to adjust the BPMs from track to track is a joke and almost defeats the entire purpose.
WHY ARE THE IPAD APP AND THE IPHONE APP SO RADICALLY DIFFERENT!? The features avail on ipad are sorely needed on the iphone version and vice versa.
Again, for the amount of money I pay, I would expect more.
All these rants aside, I still use the app and the automix feature does a freakishly good job most of the time.
Almost love at first sight
Where to start? Was getting into it... tried to add a new effect. All it suggests is some crazy $5 A WEEK subscription. Sorry, this is NOT a $260 a year app by any means. Where are the individual effect purchases listed on the App Store? That’s super reasonable and a pretty awesome business model.
Then I’m getting used to it and getting into it and jamming, then suddenly it jumps to the very beginning of my mix and I’m like what the heck is going on?! Where’s the play head?
Sorry. This app is so desperately needed... perfect working and functional contrast to the other lead dj app here. Fix the biz model and back button UX mess, and you could win. Do NOT make this a forced subscription for FX. Check reviews of that other app, and you’ll see they get nothing but grief from let down customers. Good luck. Hope you make the right choices. I was seriously ready to give you $10 right off the bat for the FX pack, but can’t even figure out how to do that the UX is so bad. Way to ruin our first date. Don’t want to, but maybe have to move on.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Pacemaker Music AB
- 154.2 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Pacemaker Music AB
- In-App Purchases
- Pacemaker+ 1 Week $4.99
- Pacemaker + 1 Month $16.99
- Pacemaker + Value $16.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.