One of "Six games you should have played in 2013 (but probably didn't)."
- Owen Faraday, pockettactics.com
Pacific Fleet is turn based game set upon a detailed simulation depicting naval warfare during World War II.
Check out the full game trailer at:
- All new graphics depict the greatest war at sea in stunning full 3D
- Historically based ships, aircraft, weapons and dozens of ship upgrades
- A unique blend of deep strategic planning combined with quick tactical decisions
- Play as the US Pacific Fleet or Imperial Japanese Navy
- 90 combat zones* to battle through on your way to victory
- Single Battle and Multiplayer Hotseat modes
- Complete 44 achievements*
- Sink ships with realistic buoyancy physics, not with hit-point bars!
- Submarine warfare and carrier operations with dive bombing and torpedo bombers
- Dynamic weather, shore bombardments* and night engagements
- Target specific ship subsystems to sink or cripple the enemy
- 17 playable ships*
- 8 playable aircraft*
- Random ship placement, wind, weather and night engagements make each play-through unique
- No In Apps. No Pay-to-Progress. One Price = Full Game*.
* Full version required
Join us on Facebook for latest news and ongoing discussion with the developer:
Update for iOS 11 compatibility
Improved splash effects
Improved gunfire effects
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great but not what I expected
I thought this game was gonna be like a real naval simulator where u drive the ship around control the speed and turning and then if u want to shoot u just tap on the enemy ship. Kinda like Battleship craft. I didn't think it was gonna be a more fun,3d,more simulator type version of the classic Battleship game. Except your able to move. Other than the not so much simulator type game play........ Graphics r awesome,gameplay is good,sounds r good,controls r good, and it's a good bit challenging too. I do like the game but I it's wasn't what I expected.
Great Game But Lacks Support
I love this game, the animationa nd grraphis are great! The island levels are hard but still fun to attempt as your ships are getting bombarded by bombers. My only gripe is that when I try to now play this game on an Iphone X or similar, then it doesn’t work. The home bar on the bottom interferes with the direction of aiming the guns and moving the ship. I hope maybe one day js resolved or at least works for Atlantic Fleet.
Simply the best game of its kind
I have the full version which has gone through many updates to get to essentially a perfect game. The lite version is the same but very limited options. I wish all developers worked this hard to get games right (their initial release had amazing promise with some annoying flaws but they kept at it and made it spectacular).
- Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
- 125.7 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © Killerfish Games Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.