Pacific Postal Credit Union’s mobile banking app gives you immediate and easy access to your accounts. Securely manage your accounts anytime, anywhere:
- View Account Balances
- View Recent and Upcoming Transactions
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Deposit Checks
- Pay Bills
- Lock and Unlock Your Debit Card Instantly
- Look up ATM locations
- And more
- Redesigned dashboard shows your account summary as soon as you log in
- Improved layout and menu design gives 1-click access to frequently used functions
- Mobile Deposit Auto Capture feature automatically detects and captures checks for greater accuracy
- New Activity link quickly provides recent and upcoming activity
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It's ok but missing a few things
I like the menu set up of the new App... but would like the ability to group my accounts together by account number and not just type. Also I miss being able to see pending deposits. I liked being able to see my paycheck or other important direct deposits pending so that I could confirm their receipt and plan my budget as to when they would post. Also I miss the ease of knowing which were pending debits or deposits and the expiration date on the transaction. It's really hard to tell since as there doesn't appear to be an indicator.
"Bill Pay" Doesn't Work!
Second time I downloaded the app for convenient bill pay. That is the only feature that doesn't work; still! Frustrating!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.