Have you ever forgotten something really important for your trip?
This will never happen again with Pack The Bag!
No more incomplete hand-written packlists for your upcoming journey, no more bad feelings or expensive surprises at the airport. Make your next trip the best trip ever.
Pack The Bag for iOS helps you managing your packlists. You and your bag will be well-prepared, you will save the trouble of thinking about all the items that you want to carry along on your journey.
Pro version: no ads, all features! Import your lists from Pack The Bag Free with only 2 clicks!
- Choose from more than 700 items in 27 categories
- Easily create, edit and delete items and categories
- Maintain your items in the inventory list without the need to create a packlist
- Assign a weight to your items to prevent expensive surprises at the airport
- Create new packlists by copying from existing lists
- Pack your items without running around by optionally sorting by storage locations
- Send and share packlists by email - they can be imported on any other iOS device
- Dropbox support: Export and import lists via Dropbox
- Airdrop support: Exchange lists with devices in your surrounding
- Packing reminder push notification: Define a date when your device should remind you to start packing
- Define an icon for your packlist
- Sort lists by name or date or reoder them manually
- Duplicate a category with all included items (e.g. child 1, child2, …)
- Add a filter to display how many items are not yet packed in a list
- Color schemes: Choose from different colors - or define your own color
- Support for Apple Watch - pack your items on the watch
- Supported Languages: English, German, Turkish
You have ideas how to improve the app? You found issues? Send feedback to the Pack The Bag team directly from inside the app - your support is highly appreciated!
Added new widget
Voiceover improvements - thanks Dominik
Fixed some wrong colors in dark mode - thanks Stephan
Other minor fixes and improvements
If you like Pack The Bag and want to support development of new features, please leave a positive review on the App Store. Thank you very much!
Ratings and Reviews
Fantastic Packing List
Innumerable fantastic features which I have been using in the free version of the app for some time and upgraded to support the writer. Not having adds pop up in the pro version also eliminates some of the stress of packing. Since I refined my lists after my first few trips, I never leave anything home anymore. I use the list in reverse to repack before returning home preventing loss or items. One of my favorite features of the app is storage location so I don’t leave things at work I will need, for example, and have to return just to pick them up. Being able to set the number of each item to pack is also great. I don’t pack enough to use the item weight feature but it’s great to have available should I need it. This is the best packing app I have found & won’t travel without it.
Best packing app (and I’ve tried a lot!)
This is by far the best packing app. I’ve looked at others over the years but have never ended up using them. Not only does it have the basics but one features I actually use all the time is the ability to specify the location of an item to be packed and then be able to sort by location when packing - which is perfect if you have things in storage. I wish it had a little more designed look and some of the menu items are not laid out in the best way but the overall functionality is so great that I overlook that. Lastly it would be great to have cloud integration and a way to access from a desktop. I would love to be able to not only share my lists but also have others edit as well. Right now you can only export to share. Despite that it is a great app’
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review. I will put the collaboration feature on my Todo list :)
My Go-to app!
I use the app for every overnight trip we take! So easy to use. Has an editable pre-packing list with things I would have easily forgotten. I love that I can re-use old lists instead of starting from scratch. I can easily add new items and/or categories. For example I know I'll probably never go sailing so I changed that category to 'cruising' and removed some of the old items and added new ones. It will tell you if something you add is in another category in case you don't want to add it twice. This thing has saved me from forgetting key items on my trips. There's also a 'notes' area which i use for flight or hotel confirmation numbers. There's areas to take pics of items and add their location if you are forgetful like me. I HIGHLY recommend!!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Krawczyk
- 37.7 MB
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2019 Andreas Krawczyk
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.