Have you ever forgotten something really important for your trip?
This will never happen again with Pack The Bag!
No more incomplete hand-written packlists for your upcoming journey, no more bad feelings or expensive surprises at the airport. Make your next trip the best trip ever.
Pack The Bag for iOS helps you managing your packlists. You and your bag will be well-prepared, you will save the trouble of thinking about all the items that you want to carry along on your journey.
Pro version: no ads, all features! Import your lists from Pack The Bag Free with only 2 clicks!
- Choose from more than 700 items in 27 categories
- Easily create, edit and delete items and categories
- Maintain your items in the inventory list without the need to create a packlist
- Assign a weight to your items to prevent expensive surprises at the airport
- Create new packlists by copying from existing lists
- Pack your items without running around by optionally sorting by storage locations
- Send and share packlists by email - they can be imported on any other iOS device
- Dropbox support: Export and import lists via Dropbox
- Airdrop support: Exchange lists with devices in your surrounding
- Packing reminder push notification: Define a date when your device should remind you to start packing
- Define an icon for your packlist
- Sort lists by name or date or reoder them manually
- Duplicate a category with all included items (e.g. child 1, child2, …)
- Add a filter to display how many items are not yet packed in a list
- Color schemes: Choose from different colors - or define your own color
- Support for Apple Watch - pack your items on the watch
- Supported Languages: English, German, Turkish
You have ideas how to improve the app? You found issues? Send feedback to the Pack The Bag team directly from inside the app - your support is highly appreciated!
- Added possibility to import packlists and item images from Files app
- Fixed issues when trying to import packlists from email
This will probably be the last update that supports iOS 11 and iOS 12.
If you like Pack The Bag and want to support development of new features, please leave a positive review on the App Store. Thank you very much!
Ratings and Reviews
Best packing app (and I’ve tried a lot!)
This is by far the best packing app. I’ve looked at others over the years but have never ended up using them. Not only does it have the basics but one features I actually use all the time is the ability to specify the location of an item to be packed and then be able to sort by location when packing - which is perfect if you have things in storage. I wish it had a little more designed look and some of the menu items are not laid out in the best way but the overall functionality is so great that I overlook that. Lastly it would be great to have cloud integration and a way to access from a desktop. I would love to be able to not only share my lists but also have others edit as well. Right now you can only export to share. Despite that it is a great app’
Developer Response ,
Thanks a lot for your review. I will put the collaboration feature on my Todo list :)
My Go-to app!
I use the app for every overnight trip we take! So easy to use. Has an editable pre-packing list with things I would have easily forgotten. I love that I can re-use old lists instead of starting from scratch. I can easily add new items and/or categories. For example I know I'll probably never go sailing so I changed that category to 'cruising' and removed some of the old items and added new ones. It will tell you if something you add is in another category in case you don't want to add it twice. This thing has saved me from forgetting key items on my trips. There's also a 'notes' area which i use for flight or hotel confirmation numbers. There's areas to take pics of items and add their location if you are forgetful like me. I HIGHLY recommend!!
I have a LOT of apps on my phone, and this is by far one of the best and most practical. I use it for trips, and also to keep track of the supplies in our camper. You can add literally anything to a list, customize lists and reuse them, and send a list to your family members. That’s super helpful for teenagers who usually forget to pack something. It also reminds me of things I might forget until the last minute, like stopping my mail before an extended trip, turning off water taps, and sending trip information to family.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Andreas Krawczyk
- 51.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, German, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © (c) 2019 Andreas Krawczyk
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.