Pack is a very simple packing list, so you can get packed quickly and easily.
There's no need to maintain separate lists for each trip. There's no need to guess and enter unnecessary details like weight or cost for each item. It has a clean and elegant appearance, without blinding you with wacky colors and images.
Pack comes with a catalog containing hundreds of items as a starting point. Quickly add, edit or delete them to make your own personalized list.
When preparing for a trip, simply skim through the list, checking or unchecking items as needed for this journey. When ready, flip over to start packing, crossing off items as you put them in your suitcase.
The Choose and Pack lists can be arranged by item name, tag, or person name, and can be filtered to show only packed, packed at the end, or all.
Pack is completely free. Try it today!
Questions or concerns? Contact Dejal via the support link for personal assistance.
- Pack is now totally free for everyone!
- A complete rewrite of the app in the latest Swift tools, and including a solid foundation for future enhancements.
- Still loads the version 1 data.
- Replaced the categories with tags, so you can now assign items to multiple tags, e.g. "Cold" and "Clothing".
- New View Options to control how to display the Choosing and Packing lists.
- Now doesn't show tags and people when arranging by those, since that's redundant.
- Enhanced crossing items off the Packing list, including haptic feedback.
- Improved the sharing feature to work better with more apps, and include the packed state as a leading checkmark, or unpacked as a dash.
- Removed the Apple Watch app. Sorry if you used it; it was built for an early version of watchOS, and would have to be rewritten from scratch.
Ratings and Reviews
Trash app, uPackingList is 100 times better
This app is the literal worst. Ever.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.