Use the PACLink app with the PACLink Service Adaptor for iOS. This is a great application for drivers to check engine and MIL lamps.
Because the app uses Bluetooth to connect to the adaptor, no cell-service is required to read codes. Independent service providers will find this very helpful in roadside assistance operations in remote locations.
Fleets without telematics can also benefit from this tool as information can be sent via a report to fleet dispatchers and service personnel.
- Reads active and inactive faults from engine, transmission and brakes including CAT, Cummins, MX, Detroit Diesel, Allison, Bendix and others
- Real-time gauges like DEF level, Oil temp, Idle %, Odometer, etc.....
- Handy report feature allows you to print and send reports
- Bluetooth connectivity improved
- Fixed error where app crashed when saving screenshots to images
Ratings and Reviews
Don’t waste your time with this one. I bought it to use with my iPhone 8. It was more expensive than the android version but thought I would try it anyways. It connected to a few trucks in our fleet, mainly T-800’s but it never would connect to one in particular. After emailing the company back and fourth and continuing to troubleshoot it, I found that it completely stopped working on all of our trucks. I sent it back and they tested it and of course it worked for them but even they said that apples connection is very picky and doesn’t work well. They sent me a PACLink for Android because I didn’t want it back.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.