Padalapp is a remittance recording app that helps users keep record of their remittance transactions to different recipients.
Padalapp is developed by Innovations for Poverty Action Philippines and is intended for participants of a remittance study. However, it is free for use by non-participants as well.
With Padalapp you can:
• Record your remittance transactions together with your receipts.
• View the history of your remittances to each of your regular recipients.
• Send free SMS messages to your recipients to notify them of the remittances you send.
• Participate in surveys.
• Earn reward points for using Padalpp and redeem e-vouchers for major retailers.
The Padalapp is developed solely for research without any commercial purposes.
Ratings and Reviews
- Innovations for Poverty Action a Nonprofit Corporation
- 41 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Innovations for Poverty Action
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.