Shoot and stream pro video from your iPhone or iPad with the new Padcaster Camera App. With all of the features you’d expect on a conventional video camera, and a ton of amazing extras that do the work of three Apps in one!
Padcaster gives you control over focus, exposure, shutter speed, white balance, audio recording levels and more! We also built a LIVESTREAM feature in to the app so you can share your videos live to Facebook, Youtube or almost any custom destination. Key in photo or video backgrounds with our Chroma Key. Add lower thirds or your own logo with our Subtitle feature.
* Automatic or Full Manual Camera Control
* Pro Feature set in a intuitive design
* Manual Focus Control
* Shutter Speed Control
* White Balance Control
* ISO Control
* Servo Zoom rocker
* Manual Audio Control
* Live Audio Monitoring
* Automatic or manual detection of external microphones
* Multiple resolution including 4K
* Multiple framerates
* Compatible with popular Anamorphic lens adapters
* Flip feature for use with Depth of Field Adapters and 35mm lenses
* Mirrored video out via lightning cable
* Shoots with front or rear camera
* Compatible with dual lens iPhones
* No vertical video (yes that’s a feature!)
* Captures stills white recording
* Stream Live to YouTube, Facebook as Live or any Custom RMTP Server
* Preset destinations for YouTube and Facebook Live - just log in!
* Custom RTMP destinations for your private server
* Optimize bitrate option for livestreaming
* Simultaneous stream and record to your device or to an external media recorder
* Built-in, easy to use Chroma Key/Greenscreen feature
* Select color and fine tune with color wheel
* Add still photo or video background
* Set in/out points on background video or set to loop
* Lower Thirds Tool with 10 Preset styles
* Add your company Logo or graphic as a lower third
* Add Date and Time stamp overlay for legal recordings
- Resolves flickering and stuttering at various resolutions and frame rates; miscellaneous bugs and fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
no product code
cool... so i spent money on something i cant use properly without a code it doesn't come with... smh save your $
We purchased a Padcaster Studio and cannot download the app because we don’t know the product code. Product code of what?? As Padcaster is not answering customer queries on this, we conclude they don’t want customers using the app. Nice.
No product code?
How do I find my product code?
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.