Paddle Ready is designed for new and experienced paddlers alike. The ACA built this app with one goal in mind: to maximize your fun and safety on the water! Whether kayaking on a lake, rafting down a river, stand up paddleboarding in the ocean, or canoeing down a stream, millions of Americans participate in paddlesports every year. Paddle Ready empowers you to have a great time!
Before you head out there, use this app to make sure you are prepared with the right knowledge, equipment, and support to keep you afloat.
• Get real-time environmental coverage plus weather conditions for river, tidal, ocean, and flatwater paddling environments, and save your favorite paddling routes for quick reference
• Complete a float plan and easily email it to your friends
• Search for an ACA Instructor or Course near you
• Search for Boating Organizations and Offices by state
• Have Paddle Safety Checklists for various paddling environments at your fingertips
• Use the Safety and Rescue How-to Videos to keep your knowledge current
Paddle Ready is brought to you by:
ACA | Canoe – Kayak – SUP – Raft – Rescue
U.S. Coast Guard
• Added Surf Forecasting Functionality
• Added Access Points Functionality
• Added Course Reporting for Instructors
• Added Paddle Clubs Functionality
• Added Instructor Trainer (IT) and Instructor Trainer Educator (ITE) Search
• Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Potential but full of bugs
So I found out about this as part of a membership solicitation from ACA or some related entities. I looked at what the app is supposed to offer and thought WOW!!! The app and the membership sound like a great deal. I won’t be able to comment on the membership since I started with loading the app and it is a bust. While it appears to offer great potential it misses on most marks. It offers river levels. Sometimes the river levels work sometimes it comes back with no data available for multiple I’ve made a favorite or if I try to search for them individually it tells me there are no river gauges within my 100 mile search parameters which is totally in correct. I tried to check out the access points but it won’t load. So far the education links seems to work however at times the river level link seems to work as well so I don’t know what parts of the app are reliable. Please get the bugs worked out and this will be an invaluable app and paddling resource. At the moment give. The other comments and the age of some of the complaints I see posted in skeptical.
Got this app because we just started kayaking and needed a good app to follow to get going. Found this app thinking it was going to be my best bet, only to find out it hasn’t been update in idk how long and half the time doesn’t work. So much for a good paddle buddy app
Very nice features and I think they will be good once they fix the bugs. For example: can't access the float plans section; when I search for river levels, it works fine but when I go back to the previous screen everything is messed up.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.