With over a million listings available each month, PadMapper has something for everyone. Whether you're a recent college grad on a budget looking for your first cheap place or a seasoned renter searching for a penthouse in the big city, you’ll be able to hunt apartments that fit your budget.
Using PadMapper is pretty awesome:
• Find listings for roommates and sublets: Now anyone can reach our network of millions of renters on PadMapper or Zumper to list their room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free.
• Avoid scams and shenanigans: Kiss questionable listings goodbye because we protect you with a anti-spam algorithm to make sure only high-quality, legitimate listings are posted. We'll help you hunt apartments with ease.
• Find the perfect place: We make it easy to find exactly what you want. Ballin' on a budget? Filter your apartment search by price, so you don't exceed your monthly rent budget. Hunting for apartments with a big family? Specify the number of bedrooms & bathrooms you need. Looking for an upscale apartment? Tap filters for doorman, a pool, a roof deck, and many more amenities. Bringing Fido or Fluffy? We can help you find a pet friendly place for them too.
• Save your favorites for later. Once you’ve narrowed down your top choices, simply save and come back to them later.
• Contact PadMapper and Zumper landlords quickly. One tap connects you to landlords once you find the place you want. No broker fees. Search for no fee apartments for rent in NYC, Chicago, Boston, LA, San Francisco, Toronto, Montreal, and anywhere else in the U.S. and Canada!
• Reach PadMapper's network of millions of renters by listing your room, apartment, or other shared accommodations for free. Confidently post and search listings for roommates and sublets on PadMapper knowing we protect you from spam and scams.
We've been receiving some great reviews:
"I was feeling very discouraged about finding an apartment, until a friend told me about PadMapper. It's been extremely helpful in seeing a LOT more availability in one place, rather than trying to seek out multiple websites and/or spending hours on end driving up and down streets to see if I see any signs." — HogFanMich *****
"I've been using PadMapper for the past several years, and am so glad that they've released this new iPhone app. It's a lot faster than any other app at searching for apartments and always my go to for when my lease is up." — EdwardStarcraft *****
"Don't know what I'd do without it! Thank you for your service. I LOVE this app! Thank you." — Li-n-Luv-n *****
Connect with us online!
Usage of the PadMapper app is bound by the PadMapper terms of service - https://www.padmapper.com/tos.
Notice of Collection: https://www.padmapper.com/privacy#ccpa-notice-of-collection
Do Not Sell My Info: https://www.padmapper.com/privacy#ccpa-do-not-sell
We love to hear from you! Reach out to us with feedback or questions about PadMapper or Zumper at firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Bug Fixes & General Improvements ·
We're always trying to make the app better. Email email@example.com if you have any questions or feedback!
Ratings and Reviews
Easy to use found a place quick!
I have tried all kinds of apps and sites to find places but padmapper is the best! I found an apartment in my first day of looking with padmapper. Also the places I contacted through the app actually got back to me quickly unlike other sites I’ve tried.
It’s super easy to use and it turns properties you’ve already looked at a different color on the map (this sounds stupid until you’ve spent weeks looking at maps) I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking for a place. I’ll use it again when I move for sure!
I normally don’t write reviews but I’m so frustrated
My landlord suggested I use this service to find someone to sublease my room. The app looked promising, and flaunted a 90 second quick posting process. I made an account using my email, made my posting, put the time and effort in to add photos a description etc. I thought I was done then I saw the notice that the listing I had made was not public and would not show on any searches or maps, and that I should email them to make it public. 1) this depleted the purpose of using an app like this if you have to hassle the company to make your listing public, which they never did. Who uses apps like this so they can send their listing to just friends and family? 2) They locked me out of my own account, and said some stuff about invalid listing or something and I can’t even log on because they flagged my account for whatever reason. I literally downloaded and made an account on this app an hour ago, post a listing that looks like everyone else’s, and now I can’t even go on to delete the listing myself and remove personal photos of my room and house and name. Very disturbing app, DO NOT USE it is a huge hassle and didn’t work in the end
Negative stars. Can’t access my own account.
I downloaded the app because apparently for some reason that’s the only way you can post a listing, which is weird to begin with. Why aren’t you able to post on your desktop as long as you have an account?
I decided to download the app and try it out anyways and drafted up a listing. There was an option to not put your address so I clicked on this for privacy matters. After I saved, the address location still showed in the draft. I tried to go back and see where the option was but could not find it. Then I tried to see if I can just delete and start over. I couldn’t do that either. Already frustrated with this situation somehow I got locked out of my account. I tried resetting the password but it would not and said my account is blocked.
I emailed support and have yet to heard back. But I am getting their marketing emails.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Search History
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PadMapper, Inc.
- 96.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PadMapper, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.