Transform your worship service’s atmosphere in seconds with the PADS LIVE app by Coresound!
“These pads are an incredible investment and great tool to help you lead & serve God’s people well. They’re by far the best-sounding pads out there.” - David Santistevan (Beyond Sunday Worship Podcast)
Most worship leaders struggle with making their team sound “full”. That’s why Coresound makes top-quality pads that help you sound full and polished, create smooth transitions, kill awkward dead-space, give you confidence, and free you to focus on worship.
Simply pick a pad, select the key of your song, press Play, and the pad will add a perfect layer of ambience & atmosphere underneath your worship team, no matter if you lead with a single instrument or have a full band. Pads make a huge difference in every scenario!
And now it’s easier than ever to add pads to your worship service with the PADS LIVE app. In less than 60 seconds, you can add the perfect pad to any song or worship service moment!
Once you purchase a pad or Pad Bundle, you can instantly choose a key and press Play to begin playing the pad. (The pad will infinitely loop - it won’t stop until you tell it to!)
Create & Save Songs: If you have a favorite pad for a particular song, you can save that song with your pad preferences and song key. You can even save the song tempo if you use our built-in metronome!)
Create & SavePlaylists: Build your entire Sunday setlist within PADS LIVE so that your worship service flows smoothly from one element to the next. All you need to do is tap a single button to change to the next song. Your previous pad will gently fade out as the new pad gently fades in. It’s that simple!
Import Pads: If you have pads or audio files from other pad creators, you can easily import them into PADS LIVE by unlocking the import feature (one-time in-app purchase applies)!
Free Sample Pack: PADS LIVE comes pre-loaded with all of our high-quality pads available for FREE in the key of D. You can create songs and playlists and use every app function that’s available for FREE! If you need other keys, you can easily purchase & download pads within the app.
This app exists to help you as a worship leader be able to focus on the most important thing - leading worship - and to create a high-quality atmosphere for you as easily as possible. If there are any features you want to see added to PADS LIVE, don’t hesitate to contact us and let us know.
Join the thousands of worship leaders who use Coresound Pads to transform their worship atmosphere.
Download pads today and transform your worship service's atmosphere by Sunday!
We’re regularly making changes and improvements to Pads Live to make it better and more reliable for you.
Love the app? Rate us! Your feedback keeps Coresound running.
Have a question? Tap Contact Us in the app or visit coresoundpads.com.
Updates for this round:
- Background Play: Pads Live will now continue to play your pads when you navigate away from the Pads Live app! The pad will play smoothly & continually until you navigate back to Pads Live and press the Next or Pause button. Multitaskers rejoice!
- Full-Screen Notch Display: Pads Live now supports a full-screen mode for "notch" display iOS devices.
- Other minor improvement to make sure Pads Live stays running smoothly for your worship services.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good, but needs work
Okay, this is not a cheap app. The fact that you have to pay $10 to use your own pad files is a little crazy, but it does work.
Why would you guys not give this app horizontal rotation capability? I mean, whether you use a phone or an iPad, it’s probably going to be in the horizontal position on a music stand, etc.
Being able to set up songs and set lists is a really nice feature. However, you should be able to turn off “performance mode” if you so desire. There should also be an easier way to addd your own files. One at a time is laborious and time consuming.
Fix those issues, and this is a 5 Star app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for your feedback Steve22222. Here's a couple response-points:
Landscape mode is coming in the near future as a feature-update. Importing multiple audio files is on the feature-update list as well. You are on-point with those requests. We did feel, though, that the app was ready to be released with its current set of features (version 1.0), since it already provides a much higher value than a lot of the other apps out there in this same space. So rather than wait a few more months until more features got added to it, we released now and will continue to update as time goes by.
Also, we feel the app is a great value, and wanted to provide the app for free to everyone (with an opportunity for anyone who would use pads other than Coresound's to add them for a one-time in-app purchase), instead of the other option (allow for pad-imports to be a free feature, but charge everyone to download the app in the first place).
We hope you'll reconsider your 3-star rating, even before we get the updates released, but at the very least, editing your review once we do get those features live in the next handful of weeks.
Thanks again Steve22222. Have a great day!
Great sounds with some issues
Overall, I think the app is really good. The pad sounds are great. The crossfade from pad to pad is really good. Being able to set up playlists is nice.
The big issue for me, and I’m surprised I haven’t seen anybody reference this, is the volume control.
1. I’d like to control the volume from start to finish. When we start, I like the volume to be present but minimal as I call people to worship. I can’t do that with this app. It starts at mid or full range, and only when it gets to that point does it allow me to control the volume.
2. The volume swells in a bad way, and I’m pretty sure that’s not by design. It may only happen when we have the volume lower. At some point it gets really loud again when we don’t touch it. Today, in fact, I had the volume on the app all the way off. I left the room and then some minutes later, the pad was going full blast again. I think it resets or something when it loops.
3. There’s also not a very good dynamic range from low volume to off. When the volume level is in the middle and you stop it, there’s a pretty decent fade. However, when the volume is about as low as it can be, there’s no fade at all when you press stop. And if you use the volume slide instead, there’s still no fade. It feels abrupt.
Outside of the volume issues, which I’m hoping they’ll see this and get fixed, I really like the app and the sounds.
Love this app!
As a worship leader, this is a great tool to simplify using pads in any live environment. At church I use many of the Coresound pad sounds through Ableton (bc midi) but when on the go, at home, and for smaller rehearsals this is perfect for us. The metronome is a nice feature as well although I wish it had the ability to add subdivisions and accents based on the time signature (but no complaints here). Having the ability to create a bank of songs using any of the pads and make them into a playlist saves a lot of time. Looking forward to the continued development of this app!
- Coresound LLC
- 19.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2018 Coresound LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Warm Serene $9.99
- Upload Functionality $9.99
- Subtle Sweet $9.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.