Pagan Dawn is a quarterly magazine covering nature-based spirituality, esoteric arts, history and the environment. It features articles, reviews and research, ranging from cutting-edge academic thought to people profiles of activists and volunteers.
Originally a newsletter entitled “The Wiccan”, Pagan Dawn has published continually since 1968, making it the longest running esoteric periodical in the world. It was later retitled, reflecting its coverage of all Pagan faiths.
Pagan Dawn is the journal of the Pagan Federation and reflects its aims in supporting all Pagans to ensure they have the same rights as the followers of other beliefs.
Exclusive to this online edition is “We Emerge”, a history of the Pagan Federation and features a reproduction of the very first “The Wiccan” newsletter.
Exclusive content will be added to each new issue, in addition to “Green Pages”, the directory of Pagan groups and meetings.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here:
• Added support for iOS 12 Password AutoFill, so if you have an Exact Editions account you can log in with a couple of taps.
• Added a Siri Shortcut which allows you to go directly to the latest issues.
• Added keyboard shortcuts for easy navigation within an issue.
• Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
This app says free but you have to subscribe to the magazine to get ANY of the articles. It won't give you a sample. Big disappointment.
- Exact Editions Ltd
- 15.1 MB
- Magazines & Newspapers
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2018 Exact Editions Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Pagan Dawn $5.99
- Pagan Dawn $18.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.