• Available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS •
Page Screenshot for Safari is an awesome extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to capture a webpage screenshot, either the full page or just part of it.
Your pictures will also automatically open in Preview for easy editing (annotations, blurring sensitive info, printing, drawing, sharing). It can export images in PNG, JPEG and PDF formats.
• Take full websites screenshots
• Take screenshots from a selected area or the visible part from any website
• Export as PNG, JPEG or PDF (image embedded in a PDF file)
• Capture a long website in one or multiple screenshots
• Automatically open your image in Preview for easy editing (cropping, annotations, drawing and more)
• Specify a maximum height of a full website screenshot
• Keep or dismiss full retina resolution
• Easy to use, fast access, very user-friendly
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• The app is now available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Would be nice to be able to select an alternate filepath to save the image to though, instead of just ~/Downloads/
Doesn't Support Scrollable Regions or Live Text in PDFs
I love supporting indie developers but was sad to see that this app was missing two features I'd expect from a paid app. The first of which is a real dealbreaker.
TLDR: For most users the free FireShot app is good enough. I'd gladly increase my review to 5 stars if the developer can address point 1 (and I'd love point 2).
1) The app doesn't work for scrollable regions on sites with fixed headers and footers
- I mostly need this app to take screenshots of Zendesk chat conversations. Zendesk has a fixed-height header, footer and side bar but leaves most of the page to a scrolling conversation box (which contains 100% of the content I need to save). Because only the box scrolls, not the page, this app doesn't capture any of the hidden content. It's therefore unusable for my main use case.
2) PDF exports don't have live text
- FireShot is a free app that actually works perfectly for use case 1. But they charge $35 for their pro version which provides live, highlightable text in PDF exports. I had hoped that Page Screenshot would offer this feature for $2.99 but sadly all the PDF exports do NOT have live text.
For most sites, this app would be good enough but I wish I had known the above going in. A watermarked free trial would have helped me test whether or not this was a good investment.
Best of luck to the devs. Hope they can fix these issues. Will gladly revise my review if they do so.
Works like a champ
The feature I use the most is Scroll & Capture, and it works perfectly. It works better than the same feature on other capture extensions from big companies. Well done.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 4.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.