• Available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS •
Page Screenshot for Safari is an awesome extension, just a click away, ready to use every time you need to capture a webpage screenshot, either the full page or just part of it.
Your pictures will also automatically open in Preview for easy editing (annotations, blurring sensitive info, printing, drawing, sharing). It can export images in PNG, JPEG and PDF formats.
• Take full websites screenshots
• Take screenshots from a selected area or the visible part from any website
• Export as PNG, JPEG or PDF (image embedded in a PDF file)
• Capture a long website in one or multiple screenshots
• Automatically open your image in Preview for easy editing (cropping, annotations, drawing and more)
• Specify a maximum height of a full website screenshot
• Keep or dismiss full retina resolution
• Easy to use, fast access, very user-friendly
We read your support emails every day, day by day.
Write with confidence any question, feedback or complaint and you will receive an answer in a very short period of time.
• The app is now available on all your devices, on iOS, iPad and macOS
Ratings and Reviews
Lacking in support...
Does not work at all in MacOS 11 Public Beta (which is disappointing, but understandable.)
However, I'm reducing the rating because I've contacted the developer twice over two weeks about this matter, and still haven't received a reply or even confirmation of my messages.
I'd hoped for better with a paid app.
Worked flawlessly for me today
And the interface was easy to understand and control. Very impressed.
Quite satisfied with this app
This is a great Safari add-on for anyone who's looking for increased productivity. I don't see any compression/artifact issues like in one of the negative reviews, so I believe this has been fixed. Overall, it's very lightweight, gets the job done and does it well.
I will add that that initially wanted to rate this app 4 stars because I think it could use some extra features/settings that I've found in other free page capture apps. Granted, some of those were buggier than this app, but they had some features that this paid add-on did not. I would love to be able to have a setting that allows one to either click the icon once and create an auto-capture of the full page auto-download to a previously specified location. Otherwise, always using a 2-step process to first click the icon and then select what kind of capture download to use can become frustrating if you're going for speed, or have to screencapture many different webpages all the time.
Beyond that, great product and great app. Thanks Mr. Alexandru!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Denk Alexandru
- 4.3 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 15.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 15.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 10.13 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Denk Alexandru
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.