Our textbooks use augmented reality to digitally enhance the coursebook and enrich the learning environment.
Bring your Cornelsen textbooks to life with:
• audio and video files
• vocabulary videos incl. exercises on word-picture strips
• animated grammar exercises to explain selected rules
• phonetics videos to practise pronunciation on your own
• interactive exercises
• additional material for coursebooks and exercise books
With the PagePlayer app, you and your course participants can access the course material directly from the book using smartphone or tablet – whenever and wherever you want. In case you don’t have your book close at hand, you can directly access the course material via the app’s media menu.
• easy access to accompanying coursebook contents
• all material handy, always – in the classroom, at home and on the move
• clear classification of course material in all units
• ideal for individual learning and revision
Here’s how it works
The app can be installed in just three steps and later accessed at any time, even without internet connection.
1. Download the Cornelsen PagePlayer app for free.
2. Open the app and select your textbook.
3. Download the accompanying media for one, multiple or all chapters – that way you’ll always have it at hand, everywhere and at all times.
PagePlayer app is currently available for the following textbooks:
• Basis for Business
• Betreuen und Pflegen
• Business English for Beginners
• Career Express: Business English B2 2nd Edition
• Panorama – Deutsch als Fremdsprache
• Perspectivas contigo
• Pluspunkt Deutsch – Erfolgreich im Beruf
• Simply Business
• Weitblick - Das große Panorama
For more information, please visit: www.cornelsen.de/pageplayer
- new app design
- mobile interactive practice
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.