The Pagliacci Pizza app makes ordering more convenient than ever—from wherever you are—and rewards loyalty. Choose from Pagliacci favorites and seasonal pies or customize your pizza. Everything on our menu is available on the app, including salads, calzone, breadsticks, pasta, beer and wine, and gelato. Best of all, loyalty pays. Order through the app and earn reward Pags. The bigger your order, the more Pags you earn. Pags may be redeemed anytime or you can continue to collect Pags and watch your balance grow.
• Loyalty pays—earn Pags (money-saving rewards) with every order.
• Do everything through the app.
• Set your order for delivery or in-store pick up.
• Create a profile to conveniently store your preferences, payment methods, addresses and recent orders.
• Keep a list of favorite items for easy reordering.
• Pay with credit card, debit card or Pagliacci gift card.
• Qualify for bonus Pags days.
• The app and Pags rewards work at all locations except the UW campus stores.
• Scan at a store to earn and redeem Pags rewards on orders placed at locations.
iOS 13 fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pagliacci delivery means you’re home
I’ve been ordering Pagliacci since the very beginning. When I was young it was all about a Hawaiian pizza, but now it’s a 17” Philly with olives swapped for the onions; they do that! We just moved and finished cleaning the old place. Needless to say, we are pooped and don’t want to cook. Pagliacci has moved with me many times, and every time it celebrates home. I ordered through the app this time and updated my address from the last order! Woohoo, just 13 more minutes till pizza, Pagliaccio salad and Barq’s! Thanks for being there Pagliacci ❤️
App needs work
I find the app is more difficult to use than the website. I thought I ordered pizzas only to find they did not arrive when the app indicated. Went back to look at my history and there was nothing there. Called pags and they had nothing showing. Sucked because I had 8 people here expecting pizza. Had to reorder over the phone and pick up pies.
Found a bug?
Overall, this app is awesome. Super clean and mostly easy to use. However, there is one thing thats annoying that I'm not sure is supposed to be part of the app, which is that if you go to order a menu pie and tap "Half & Half" for the coverage, when you try to tap "Select other half" it just returns you to the order screen. It looks like that if I wanted to order a pizza that was half a menu pie and half a different menu pie, I would have to know all the ingredients and build it in the custom pizza maker, which really doesn't work.
- Pagliacci Pizza, Inc.
- 99.4 MB
- Food & Drink
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © Pagliacci Pizza 2019
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.