The Pain Law App helps injured people learn invaluable information about personal injury claims, workers' comp claims, and social security disability claims in Georgia. It also allows injured claimants a quick way to contact attorney Richard Griffin and the Griffin Law Firm if they need an experienced and award winning personal injury law firm.
Injured claimants can use the app for the following:
- See checklists on what you need to do immediately after a car accident, slip and fall accident, or on the job accident to document your claim properly and to avoid costly mistakes.
- Read articles and watch videos about how to increase the value of your case and how to avoid costly pitfalls in your personal injury claim, workers' comp claim, and social security disability claim in Georgia.
- To call the Griffin Law Firm for a free legal consultation.
- To submit your Georgia personal injury claim, workers' comp claim, or social security claim for a free case evaluation or to get the answers you need to your injury claim questions.
- To request a free Settlement Calculator Report to find out how much your injury case is worth.
The information available in this free app is invaluable, but nothing replaces the benefit of hiring the experienced injury attorneys at the Griffin Law Firm for your injury claim. Even if you do not need an injury attorney today, having this app on your phone or tablet will help you know what to do if you do have the misfortune of being injured in an accident in the future.
Ratings and Reviews
I am Laquisha Jones and this app has me tremendously. I tore my left calf, broke my neck, and broke my left arm. This lawyer helped me like no other and now he is one of my closets friends. I would recommend this app to everyone. Thanks, Laquisha:)
- netGALAXY Studios, LLC.
- 71.3 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Copyright 2016 Griffin Law Firm. All rights reserved. Another mobile app developed by netGALAXY Studios.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.