PAIN OUT LOUD is a physician-directed, online educational pain community filled with stories from pain challengers who have found ways to overcome or manage their own pain and interviews with thoughtful pain professionals who help those who have been suffering. Additional video content is added monthly and other educational products are available as well.
Melissa Cady, D.O. is an osteopathic physician who is fellowship-trained in pain medicine and board-certified in anesthesiology and pain medicine through the American Board of Anesthesiology. She is also the author of PAINDEMIC: A Practical & Holistic Look at Chronic Pain, the Medical System, and the antiPAIN Lifestyle, which has been well-received by those who suffer from pain and the thoughtful professionals who help them.
Please note there are no other medical industry sponsors for the app or desktop versions of this community.
BUY EDUCATIONAL PRODUCTS OR SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE to listen to the stories in the Challenger Collection or the interviews in the Professional Collection.
- NEW INTERVIEWS added MONTHLY!
- Desktop access to same content at www.PainOutLoud.com as well.
- No Internet required! Download videos to watch offline, or connect with WiFi, 3G and 4G
- For existing subscribers, you can simply sign in to your account to get access. No need to resubscribe.
Disclaimer: This app and online community are intended for educational purposes to facilitate more informed pain perspectives and the options that exist for those suffering with pain. However, this does not represent a patient-doctor relationship. Please find personal help from a thoughtful and pain-educated clinician who listens to your story well and has skills to help you help yourself.
* All payments will be paid through your iTunes Account and may be managed under Account Settings after the initial payment. Subscription payments will automatically renew unless deactivated at least 24-hours before the end of the current cycle. Your account will be charged for renewal at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current cycle. Any unused portion of your free trial will be forfeited upon payment. Cancellations are incurred by disabling auto-renewal.
This video app / vid-app is proudly powered by Vidapp.
If you need help with it, please head to: http://vidapp.com/app-vid-app-user-support-faqs
Terms of Service: http://vidapp.com/terms-and-conditions
Vidapp - Connect, Motivate and Inspire
Thanks for choosing Pain Out Loud: Healing Stories!
We update our app regularly to give you the best user experience. This update includes minor bug fixes and feature improvements. Enjoy!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- antiPAIN Lifestyle, LLC
- 72.9 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 antiPAIN Lifestyle, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- POL Pro Monthly Membership $9.99
- POL Pro Annual Membership $99.99
- Reframe Pain $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.