Capturas de pantalla
Painnt is the ultimate photo editor. Turn your photos into art masterpieces, or awesome cartoon photos. If you like digital art, you'll love Painnt!
Choose from our selection of 2000+ filters, ranging from classical art (with Van Gogh or Picasso styles) that you'll want to frame and hang, to cartoon sketches that belong right in a comic book.
Painnt edits your pics using AI deep dream for generating realistic painting results and awesome cartoons, all in a single photo editor.
Don’t wait for us to add new filters to the app (which we regularly do). Create a custom filter out of any image, painting or photograph you like. You can share them with other community members, too!
This free app limits output resolution and adds a watermark; you can unlock the entire library, hide watermarks and ads, use custom styles and enable high resolution via an in-app subscription.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE
By purchasing a subscription, you can unlock all of Painnt's Premium features:
- Access the entire app library
- Process your photos in HD
- Create custom-style filters
- Hide app watermark
Length of subscription:
- 1 week subscription - $0.99
- 1 month subscription - $1.99
- 1 year subscription (best value) - $9.99
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the same period and price (weekly, monthly, or yearly).
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
iOS 14 support and bugfixes
Valoraciones y reseñas
One of the best painterly filters Apps
Painnt has a large number of filters to transform what may be a very ordinary photo of yours into a work of art. You can play with the settings of each filter to tweak it to your liking. Or you can take it even further and create your own filter by using your own photo as a source for the colors and texture of the paint strokes to be applied to your other photos. The resolution of the output can be adjusted for creating low resolution online images or higher for poster size prints. There is also an online Painnt community forum where you can see others users images and learn which of the filters they used. I have used other painter like filter apps. Prisma was the first of these type of apps and was ranked as the App of the Year but when Painnt came out it was it was no longer the best. Both have both since seen improvements but can be a little buggy since they are dependent on remote servers and an internet connection to process your images. I wish I could use the app without the dependency of an internet connection. It processes the images pretty quickly when you are connected and you can help speed the process up by choosing a lower resolution setting to Puget an idea how the filter looks before processing image at a higher resolution including the original dpi of the image. Overall a great App!
Plenty of different filters
Having so many filters are great. However, after transferring my Painnt altered photo to canvas and many years later, I was looking to duplicate another photo with the same filters. The problem with that was trying to find the first altered pic for the filter specs.
In other words, I found the Painnt pic file, but it didn’t show what filter was used. It was difficult to duplicate by not showing my edit formats. Maybe should have some kind of edit history.
Other than that, this app is a perfect filter effects editor.
TBH best art filters in App Store
This app honestly does have the best art filters I could find in the entire App Store, to use basically any filter you have to pay a small amount but when you do you get TONS of them and even can customize the filters and change the sat, brightness, contrast, grain, color, etc. at the same time and the HD quality is amazing. I owe this app my entire 50K followers bc without it my pics would’ve been boring. But- it crashes, not a lot, but a good amount but it’s not a big deal since you can refresh and theirs no search for the filters but you can favorite them. Only complaints but I don’t think they’re going to be fixed anytime soon. Still love it preach sister preach!
Privacidad de la app
El desarrollador, Moonlighting, ha indicado que las prácticas de privacidad de la app pueden incluir la gestión de datos descrita a continuación. Para obtener más información, consulta la política de privacidad del desarrollador.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Las prácticas de privacidad pueden variar, por ejemplo, dependiendo de tu edad o de las funciones que uses. Más información
- Ricardo Corin
- 227,9 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Arabic, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Vietnamese
- © Moonlighting Apps LLC
- Compras dentro de la app
- Unlock everything for ONE WEEK $0.99
- Unlock everything for A MONTH $1.99
- Unlock everything for ONE YEAR $9.99
- Unlock everything + HD + No watermark for one year $9.99
- Pack with 5 training credits $0.99
- 50 credit pack $8.99
- Unlock everything + HD + No watermark for one month $1.99
- Unlock everything + HD + No watermark for one week $0.99
- Unlock HD + No ads + No watermark $9.99
Controla el contenido de esta aplicación con solo tu voz.