Feeling stressed? No need to!
Choose from a variety of super fun images, paint just by following the numbers and watch them come to life! Rediscover the joy of painting.
- Easy painting anywhere: carry your coloring book in your pocket
- Themes for all tastes: florals, animals, mandalas and more!
- Share with your friends: show off your works of art!
- Never get bored: new images everyday!
Create lovely paintings with the new painting app, painting has never been this easy and fun!
Paint Premium subscription
- All prices are subject to change without notification.
- We occasionally run promotion prices as incentives or limited time opportunities for qualifying purchases made during the promotional time period. Due to the time sensitive and promotional nature of these events, we are unable to offer price protection or retroactive discounts or refunds for previous purchases in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- You will be able to color all available images for the duration of the subscription
- Subscription automatically renews for the same price and duration period as the original "one week"/"one month"/"one year" package unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period at the cost of the chosen package (weekly, monthly or yearly package)
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's iTunes Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- You may cancel a subscription during its free trial period via the subscription setting through your iTunes account. This must be done 24 hours before the end of the subscription period to avoid being charged
- Please visit http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098 for more information
- You may turn off the auto-renewal of your subscription via your iTunes Account Settings. However, you are not able to cancel the current subscription during its active period
- Any unused portion of a free-trial period, will be forfeited when the user purchases a Paint Premium subscription
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Pricing Matrix" determines as the equivalent of the subscription price in $ USD
Hi dear users, a new version is here with plenty of improvements:
- Greatly increased performance on older devices
- New images!
We want you to have a great experience using our app and are committed to always improving it, so please share your opinions and feedback with us! We're available at: https://www.fungames-forfree.com/games/paintbynumber
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not really worth it
So I’ll just start off at the good parts. The game is very relaxing to just sit down and color the pictures, and I think its fun to win the achievements.
Now the bad parts (a lot). The amount of ads in this game is super annoying, it makes you watch a bunch of ads WHILE your in the middle of painting a picture, which just ruins the relaxation. It makes me angry because you have to watch 3-5 ads plus more if you want hints. Another bad thing is that this game is very laggy for me, and it kicks me off the game a ton. It may just be my phone, but it’s definitely annoying when it does. I find it totally stupid to pay almost $10 a WEEK for premium. I don’t want to pay $100 a year for something like that. In the ad I saw for this app, it said that you can take a selfie on it and paint it. I got very excited when I saw this, but when I downloaded the app and went to go take a selfie to paint it, it said I needed pAinT pReMiuM. Like tf. All I wanted to do in this game was to have fun and it seems like I can’t have fun when i’m playing it. I was very disappointed when I figured out it wasn’t as fun as I thought it would be. Definitely isn’t worth buying it. (sorry for any spelling errors I may have made, I made this out of frustration lol)
I can’t believe this. People don’t just go around paying 40$ a month to tap some numbers and brag that you made it. I want to be able to be creative. Honestly all this is is a pre colored portable coloring book. I am not impressed.
I would definitely say this is an awesome game to start. But I am taking the time to write this review hoping that the creators of this game can read this and make a better revised version. The first thing is that I CAN NOT STAND how many ADDS this game has. Every time I try to color something or exit from coloring there is an ADD. I know adds can help give money to make the game better, but there are TO MUCH. The other thing is I know the main point of the game is to color by numbers but I think it should also be an option to be more creative with my coloring. I also want this game to give the ability to see other people’s work to get ideas and get inspiration for our own work. I took a lot of time out of my busy, busy, busy day to write this review so I hope someone will take the time to write and read this. I also apologize for how long this was but I had a lot of ideas. Thank you for reading this.
I LOVE color by numbers! But I refuse to pay for a subscription so it’s nice to have so many free pics. I also love the filters you can give the pics because they look like actual artwork. My issue with this game though is the filling in of the colors. Sometimes touch doesn’t respond so there are ones I can’t finish and lots of times areas are left blank in the middle of a colored area so it doesn’t look right. The most annoying part though is that the image doesn’t move. Sure you can zoom in & out but when there are areas to color on the sides like in bottom corners or other hard to access areas, it’s hard to touch there n fill it in or even see it to begin with. I have many pics I can’t finish due to not seeing where the color goes n the times I’ve used the hint button n seen where it was supposed to go, I was flabbergasted that anyone would even think to look there! So this app needs a few tweaks n then it would be my favorite.
- Fun Games For Free
- 147.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Fun Games For Free
- In-App Purchases
- Paint Premium $9.99
- Paint Premium $24.99
- Paint by Number $99.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.