Come and relax with a traditional paint by number experience.
Watch a painted picture evolve as you work your way through the palette of 99 colors.
Unlike other paint by number games that show you the picture outlines from the very start, each puzzle starts as a blank canvas. The outline isn't visible until you zoom in to an area to paint. The outcome is hidden until you earn it.
Each puzzle takes between one and two hours to complete. Give the free one a try to see if you like it.
In my opinion, this game flows much more smoothly than my other Paint By Number games.
It contains significant improvements, such as:
1. More colorful puzzles!
2. Colors will continue to fill joined areas outside your zoomed screen if appropriate.
3. There's an auto-forward feature if you choose to lock on to a certain color.
4. You have the ability to mail or post your finished painting.
5. Puzzles are up to 4 times larger.
6. Finished puzzles have more of a painted look and feel.
From the help menu:
1. Tap with two fingers to go back to the main screen.
2. Swipe with one or two fingers to move the screen.
3. Press a color in the top bar or drop-down palette to change paint to that color.
4. Press and hold any area on the grid to change paint to that color.
5. Lock a color to prevent the color from automatically changing.
6. A red grid border signifies an edge of the puzzle.
Have fun and play responsibly!
Please contact me at email@example.com if you have questions or feedback.
Updated for iOS 9
Ratings and Reviews
Awesome app but
This is one of my favorites and buying the packs was well worth it. The thing is, the person I think abandoned the app so it won't be getting anything new soon or even ever. Still, there is a ton on content on this app and it is very soothing. I love it!
I have always like "Paint by Number" & now there is an App for it. I like it because I can paint by color or by area. The only thing I would change is add a button so you can toggle back and forth to the picture to view the picture. I don't prefer the using the 2 finger method to view the picture but that's just me.
This is my go to app when I am looking to fill waiting time. We really need some new pics, however. I've done all of the pics from all of the packs at least 3times.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.