Paint Pad Lite is a paint app for OS X which is similar to Microsoft Paint. It provides you the basic tools to draw quickly and allows the users to add text on images and resize, rotate, flip and crop images. It also allow you to combine multiple images into one image. Besides it has full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
Paint Pad Lite is the free version of Paint Pad. It has some limitations. Please upgrade it to enable all functions if you think it is useful.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Full support for undo/redo, cut/copy/paste.
- Full support for transparency.
- Add text on image.
- Support all kinds of tools. For example eyedropper, fill, line, curve line, rectangle, ellipse, pen, eraser, text, image, round rectangle and so on.
- Support shadow ,gradient and reflection.
- Support curved texts.
- Resize, rotate and flip image.
- Combine multiple images into one.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
1. Support Dark Mode.
2. Automatically resizes the text box based on its contents.
3. Many other improvements.
4. Fix some issues.
1. Improve support for pdf files.
2. Support triangle.
3. Support adding outline for texts.
4. Support feet.
5. Support opening images in HEIC format.
6. Add short cut keys for some menu commands.
Ratings and Reviews
Watermark - Upgrade to remove (read review)
Downloaded the App, installed it, it opened, its easy to navigate and it works. Only catch is that any edited image over 800 x 800 (a message pops up) and tells you that you need to upgrade (pay for app).
No Rotation Option, No Scroll Zoom, Purchase is Subscription
This would be perfect, except you cannot rotate things and there is no scroll wheel zoom. This is a very unfortunate oversight. You can flip but that's not appropriate in many cases and it's a pain even when it is. This would be 5-star and I would glady buy the full version if that feature was included. This is the closest I've come to a simple '90s ClarisWorks-like drawing program that I've been searching for forever, but even ClarisWorks added the rotation option later in the '90s. And you can only manually zoom in 10% increments so it's inevitably either too big or too small.
Update: The full purchase is only a 3-year subscription but I didn't see this anywhere until after I purchased it. I wouldn't mind but I find that sneaky. Downgrade to 2 stars.
Good App. Suits my needs, but…….
It would be really nice if after you dropped in a shape, you could rotate it. Flipping horizontally or vertically is not enough. I need to be able to tilt the shape in the direction I want it to go. Other than that at the moment, I enjoy the app and I’ve created some cool pieces with it.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Yong Chen
- 11.8 MB
- Requires macOS 10.10 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012-2022 TryBest.
- In-App Purchases
- Upgrade to full version $4.99