Paint Pro is an easy-to-use drawing tool and image editor which can help you to draw pictures and edit your existing photos. With it you can sketch and crop, rotate, scale images very easily. At the same time, you can and text onto images as you want. The app also supports layers, so you can re-edit them freely.
- Support retina display.
- Open and save images in TIFF, JPEG, PNG, BMP and many other popular formats.
- Support all kinds of tools, including fill, eyedropper, line, curve, rectangle, ellipse, text and so on.
- Support curved texts.
- Support layers.
- Easily add, edit and re-edit shapes, text and images.
- Full support for undo/redo/cut/copy/paste operation.
- Support transparency.
- Support shadow, gradient and reflection.
- Rotate/Crop/Resize/Flip images.
- Support grid and rulers.
- Quickly and easily select any part of an image.
- Cut ,copy and move parts from one image to another.
- Select and remove unwanted elements of your images.
- Paste images from/to all other apps including Pages, Keynote, Safari, iBooks Author and so on.
- Save images with layers and re-edit them in the future.
- Print images directly.
Note: If you have any problems, please feel free to contact us with our support email:
Fix some issues.
1. Support changing the origin of rulers from left top corner to left bottom corner.
2. Support creating new documents with full screen view port size.
3. Support set the background color when creating new documents.
4. Fix some issues.
Ratings and Reviews
Great Editor with Easy to Use Features
Easy to make basic edits and adjustments to drawings and pictures. This is not Photoshop nor is it anywhere near the cost. It does exactly what I needed it to do and is well worth the price paid. Easy to remove backgrounds, sharpen images, adjust colors, and clean up scanned in sketches and illustrations. The layers function makes keeping track of changes and undoing strokes easy. I really like the fill sensitivity feature that allows clean fills of complex profiles and edges - simple but effective and very useful.
Great Mac Paint utility
I am coming from MS paint on a PC to Mac. i was disapointed to find out that Mac has no paint equivalent - that you have to use a 3rd party program for this ability. I really liked the simplicity of paint. Paint Pro took some getting used to. there is a lot more capibility with it, i love the transparencies that paint doesn't have. the reason i gave it 4/5 stars was the simple feature i used all the time in paint - simply draging the edge of the canvas to adjust the size. it's a much more difficult guessing game to get an image to fit the size of the canvas. i've figured out how to for the most part, but the simple click and drag on paints canvas to resize can't be beat.
Easy to Use And Works Well With Pieces from Other Apps
Very easy to use, layers and all and worth all 5 stars. It does everything but transform shapes (stretch, shrink, curve, symmetries and other geometric possibilities), and I miss the ability of a magic wand that can automatically select a color throughout the artwork so I can change or adjust the color (and experiment): dragging the selection tool is insufficient for what I want to do, as it grabs huge areas. I have other, fairly complex art apps, but this ine stays in the dock as my go-to program
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.