Pajama Sam 2: Thunder and Lightning Aren’t So Frightening - lite
The “lite” version lets you try the game for FREE. Unlock and purchase the full version in-game.
In our latest quest we join Pajama Sam as he enters the World Wide Weather, the facility in the sky where weather is controlled all over the world. Shortly after Sam's arrival, an accident with the machine that controls all the weather in the world sends it out of control.
The weather machine end's up causing problems like snow in Saigon and sunshine in Seattle. Our brave young hero must help fix the machine and get things up and running again to bring balance to the world.
“I’m sure I wouldn’t want to miss this one if I were a kid.”
“This may be tougher than the original but it is another fun Humongous product.”
“Another charming game from my past. Pajama Sam 2 has ages considerably well. The animation are vivid and the music is great.”
• Play again and again, New puzzles, new friends and new challenges await each time you play!
• Click points reveal hundreds of hidden surprises!
• Special games and activities encourage creativity, help teach spatial-relations and sharpen problem-solving skills.
• Out of time? Save the game and finish it later.
• Integrated with Apple’s GameCenter with exclusive in-game achievements.
Ratings and Reviews
As good as I remember it being when I was a kid! You can still tap the random things scattered about for fun animations, and Pajama Sam is as adorable as ever! This is a rather long "lite" version of a game, but my only complaint is the game doesn't tell you when you can't progress any further with your free trial. So I go about for fifteen minutes trying to figure out what to do when I finally realize that maybe I can't go any further with the lite version of this game. While it didn't bother me too much; I do plan on purchasing the full version eventually, a younger kid playing this could easily get frustrated looking around for a plot progression when there isn't one. I just would've liked to know when the free trial was up, that's all. But definitely worth trying out; just keep in mind once you get the list of four parts you can't go any further.
Nice long demo with so much to interact with. The game does tell you when the trial is over, it ends after you fix the first machine that creates the sunshine. It gives you the option to play it again or buy the full game. I'd be afraid of an unsupervised child accidentally buying it without permission but that's my only complaint. Hope they out more P.Sam games!
I'm 18 and iv played a lot of theses types of games when I was little and was sad around the age 13 when I looked in stores and they didn't sell them anymore. I loved how some of the games actually helped me be more social! I wish kids could play games like this at my age :/ I was so into the games I sometimes made adventures around my house just like the games! Why didn't they have any tv shows???
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tommo Inc.
- 112.8 MB
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 3.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 3.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- Pajama Sam® Thunder and Lightning Aren’t So Frightning ©2015 Tommo Inc. All rights reserved. Humongous Entertainment and the Humongous Entertainment logo are trademarks of Tommo Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock the full game $4.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.