PAK capture Lab 3.2.2 is a preliminary version of the upcoming PAK capture App 3.2. It provides access to the latest product developments of measurement devices running PAK live Lab 3.2.
Designed for high-quality dynamic data acquisition, PAK capture Lab ensures instant, sustainable and traceable results for your applications when measuring noise and vibration.
PAK capture Lab utilizes the innovative PAK live technology, consisting of embedded smart and intelligent services on measurement devices, such as the PAK MKII or MicroQ.
Various applications in mobile testing and troubleshooting can be executed with phase-synchronous, calibrated recordings on the frontend. PAK capture Lab's on-the-go user interface provides live controls for sensor or device settings and offers the user continuous live monitoring of the sensor signals. Sync your sensor catalog via the PAK cloud and benefit from an even more advanced measurement configuration.
Be instantly in touch with your data. Configure your measurements effortlessly on-site, change settings quickly, monitor the signal quality and swiftly browse your recorded data. The system automatically provides the necessary quality parameters and assembles information for an efficient overview.
Once your acquisition has been completed, just download your recorded data and your engineering partners can easily proceed, as the data is based on ASAM ODS NVH.
Key features at a glance:
* On-site test configuration and calibration
* Automated sensor matching
* Real-time level display showing the status of signals and sensor connections, such as overloads, open/short circuits, etc.
* Online time history
* Configurable ring buffer
* Decoding, online display and storage of CANbus data (CAN, CAN FD, WWH-OBD, Multiplex)
* PAK live trigger service for event or condition related recording
* GPS synchronization service for multiple frontends
* Overview of recorded data
* Audio playback of stored recordings
* Recorded file format: ASAM ODS NVH ATF/XML
* Flic(tm) button support
Benefit today from the continuous further development of this particular app.
PAK capture Lab 3.2.2 requires a measurement device equipped with PAK live 2.0 or newer; some features need PAK live Lab 3.2.1 to be available.
* GPS decoded speed channel now available in recording display
* Bugfixes and more
- Muller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH
- 54.1 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 Müller-BBM VibroAkustik Systeme GmbH. All rights reserved.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.