PAKO - CAR CHASE SIMULATOR
Closed area. No Escape. How long would you last?
See how far you can make it on online leaderboards!
"It's a simple game, but nails that 'one more go' feeling that high score games thrive on. It also looks and sounds great, with a very slick visual style." (TouchArcade: Game of the Week)
"4/5 stars. With a great art style, exciting music, and fun, simple gameplay, PAKO is the most fun you'll have crashing a car." (148apps)
!!! iPhone 5 optimized, we don't recommend playing with older devices !!!
- Change camera view between classic and 3rd person chase cam
- Different vehicles in 19 locations: Mall, Suburbia, Cemetery, Highway, Square, Old Town, Desert, Arena, Airport, Beach, Hockey rink, Finland, Trailer park, Launch site, Moon, Rallycross, Lakeside, Forest and Aftermath
- Online highscore lists for each map and a combined highscore of all maps
- PAKOCALYPSE game mode for hardcore players
- Achievements for all locations
- Super secret achievements !!!
- Adrenaline pumping soundtrack by DKSTR
- Quick restart, no waiting
- No ads
+ iPhoneX support
+ iCloud saving
+ Antialiasing (optional in Settings)
+ Bug fixes & optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Lots of maps
There are a lot of places to choose from which is neat. However, the controls aren’t very good. You use L and R to go left or right but there doesn’t seem to be much precision to it, so I end up crashing into one of the many obstacles usually with less than 30 seconds of starting a game— which takes away the fun.
As someone mentioned it would be cool if they had a mode that you were invincible and could destroy obstacles etc in your way. Or an endless mode at least. More customization would be nice too. It’s entertaining as it is, but it does get repetitive and frustrating after a while. Could be improved.
Updates Are Key
Pako is an amazing game in and of itself bit where it really earns five stars are in it's updates. When I first got pako the game only had 8 maps and I still thought it was really fun. Now the developers have added twice as many maps and continue to impress with these new areas and vehicles. Every time I see an update for pako I get jittery over the fact that I'll get to experience a new map. Besides the updates the game also has enjoyable graphics and it's always a deluge maneuvering around cops in cool spins. This is quite possibly the longest game I've ever owned and it simply comes down to the fact that it seems like the developers really care about us players and continue to put out new content. To the people who make this wonderful game possible keep up the great work!
Pako is great but freezes
I have been a long time player of pako. It is a great game and I would highly recommend it to pass time on the train or in the car. However since I have been playing for so long I have gotten pretty good at it. However I noticed that the game freezes on certain maps after a certain amount of time. For example on suburbia it crashes at about 2 minutes and airport at 4 minutes. This is extremely annoying since I have to exit out of the game in and my progress and time won’t be saved. Devs please fix this problem and I will give 5 stars.
The developer, Tree Men Games, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Tree Men Games OY
- 145.6 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Tree Men Games
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.