The PalaisPopulaire app for smartphones is the perfect multimedia accompaniment for your visit to Deutsche Bank’s PalaisPopulaire in Berlin. With this app art, culture, and sports at the Palais can be discovered in myriad ways.
Even before you visit the PalaisPopulaire, the app enables you to obtain information about exhibitions and the program, buy a ticket, or invite friends to accompany you via your own calendar.
Various audio guides for adults and children are integrated in the app. By means the free WLAN in the building, they provide ample information geared to different target groups as well as insightful background information. Text, audio, and video information on individual artworks can be obtained by simply entering a number.
Depending on your interests and the amount of time you have, you can choose different tours of the venue or discover the exhibition individually. A building plan makes it easy for you to find your way around the house at Unter den Linden 5.
An intuitively navigable calendar provides detailed information about the art, culture, and sports program and enables you to easily store all dates of interest to you in your own calendar.
The TimeMachine offer (for supporting devices) permits you to experience the history of the house with the help of augmented reality.
An overview of the most important functions:
• Free audio tours for adults and children
• Highlight tour
• Detailed information on many artworks in the exhibition
• Image search
• Event calendar with import function
• Augmented reality experience (for supporting devices)
• Building plan
• Information on the history of the building
• Menus for the café-restaurant
• Content of the app in English and German
If you have any suggestions or criticism, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and provide the type of smartphone you have and the operating system it uses.
- Adjustments for iOS 13.
- In the museum, artworks can now be searched for via the title / artist.
- General optimizations and bug fixes.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.