An optimized itinerary to visit the Palatine.
The large area of the Palatine is one of the most important archaeological sites of Rome! With this guide, you're sure not to miss any of the most important points of interest.
[ A UNIQUE VISUAL EXPERIENCE ]
Included in this guide:
- The Vigna Barberini
- Farnese Gardens
- The path fo Olives
- The Domus Augustana
- The Domus Saveriana
- The remains of the temple of Apollo
- The Aqueduct of Claudius
... and much more!
[ Points of Strength of St. Peter's Basilica Tour Guide: ]
* A Full Integrated satellite map completely adaptable
* Wonderful selection of points of interest
* Original Photos never seen before
* The guide is fully accessible even if your devise is off-line.
* Extra Historical information about the major locations
* Share the locations with friends on Facebook and Twitter
* It will be step by step easy to visit this amazing archaeological site!
[ User Reviews: ]
"After a first visit to the Palatine I had the feeling that I have not seen all the areas needed to my research. Luckily I found this guide. Coming back after a while with the guide on my smartphone was really a better experience!" - Jim S. (Student in History)
We'll appreciate your feedback. We're working hard to improve this tour guide.
Send feedback directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'd love to hear what you think about and what you'd like to see next.
Please review this app and spread the word to your friends and colleagues.
- Memory management optimized.
- Added Prev / Next buttons.
- Little bugs and typos fixed.
Ratings and Reviews
If you want to read rather than experience Palatine Hill...
A complete waste of time and money. No audio, no live tracking on map, nothing a good guide book wouldn’t already have.
The missed opportunity is to create a heads up audio tour to look and listen at the same time. Who wants to read a guide while at an amazing site? There are already didactic panels in Italian and English on site so just read those.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.