Palazzo Marino KIDS is an interactive tour in the Palace now hosting the Milanese City Council.
The app can be used as a book and discloses all the Palace secrets: when was it built? By whom? What are the most interesting rooms and the stories inside them?
And then: do you know how the City Council works? What’s the Mayor job? How does the City Council make important decisions about the city?
Fun interactive features for learning and having fun:
- Listen to the voices of the owner and of the architects
- Design your own architectural decoration for the courtyard
- Find out more about the city gates!
- Vote a funny motion in the City Council
- original illustrations
- interactions and games (no scores - no stress)
- Integrated texts and voices for best legibility (for hearing/visually impaired users also)
- Best for primary school children but perfect for younger children as well
- No ads
- No in-app purchase
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.