**Want to know if a food is Paleo or not? Find out by downloading the Paleo Food List app right now for FREE!**
The Paleo Food List app will simplify your journey to success with the paleo diet. No more guess work or googling a food and searching websites to find out if a food is Paleo.
Simply browse the intuitive categories in the app or search for a food you’re curious about and Grok the caveman will tell if the food is paleo or not.
Features of the app include:
- A food list of over 6,000 items and growing!!
- Browse the beautifully designed categories.
- Search the full database at any time.
- Intuitive design - a smiling Grok the caveman with a green tick means the food is paleo while a sad Grok with a red cross means it’s not.
- For those borderline foods we’ve added detailed information so you can decide if a food will fit your lifestyle.
- Save your favorite paleo foods to make grocery shopping that much easier.
- Tips, an FAQ and a beginners guide on the paleo diet for those just starting out. All your questions are answered here!
The Paleo diet (aka caveman diet) is a great way to improve your health. It has been around since the Paleolithic era. The diet focuses on eating nutrient-dense, whole, unprocessed foods that are easy for your body to digest.
Please email us if we are missing any food, give us your feedback and check out our other apps at http://jozicproductions.com/.
This app has been updated by Apple to use the latest Apple signing certificate.
The big update to the Paleo Food List app is here. We've completely overhauled every category and food. The database has expanded by over 6,000 foods. Enjoy and eat Paleo!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a pretty good reference for paleo eating and very simple and easy to use. Sometimes it would be nice to have the reason why. Chickpeas, for example. I didn't know they are legumes and I had to google it to figure out why they were a "No". Also, not everything in the app is correct. All the Larabar energy bars were lumped together with the same result but some of the bars are paleo. It's odd to have them all listed individually but not evaluated individually. 4 stars is slightly generous because the ads are annoying.
I love this app
This app was a life saver...I had trouble figuring out what I can eat but now i know and am more aware and serious about my Paleo diet. One of my favorite parts about this app is the FAQ. The FAQ is so helpful because I learned a lot I didn’t know and now I am very aware once again. I owe it all to this app!
Great idea, inconsistent info
Although I love how the app works, it will lead you astray on some of its answers. Dairy is never paleo but it gives a yes to some things for being fermented, and a maybe/no on other things that are fermented. I notice it also gives a maybe to skim milk but a no on whole milk. If you were going to consume dairy (like a primal diet) skim milk would be the last thing you would put in your body. Skim milk is as not compliant as it gets in dairy.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jozic Productions Pty Ltd
- 16 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Davor Jozic
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.