Paleo Magazine is the only publication dedicated to the Paleo lifestyle and ancestral health. Focused on providing readers with the information they need to live healthy, active lives, each bi-monthly issue is packed with the latest research, information on exercise & nutrition, interviews, inspirational stories, recipes, reviews, info to raise Paleo kids, and much more! With the Paleo Magazine mobile app we're making it easier to bring all things Paleo with you while on the go and providing readers with another way to share this information with friends and family.
+ EXPLORE - Potential subscribers get limited-time, free access to explore current/back issues, online content, and recipes. Access to the News and Podcast sections of the app is always free.
+ BACK ISSUES - Subscribers receive full access to our entire library of back issues, going all the way back to 2011.
+ ONLINE CONTENT - As a subscriber, you can access all our amazing online content like articles and recipes via the app.
+ PODCAST - Listen to our weekly podcast with expert guests from the Paleo and healthy living communities. Access to the podcast section of the app is free to everyone.
The Paleo Magazine app is free to download. All readers can explore free content and have a limited time to explore back issues before subscribing. Current print subscribers can log-in to access all content in the app.
New subscribers - Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings. See “Support” in the app’s Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Paleo Magazine Pricing:
• Single Issue Price - USD $2.99*
• Subscription 1 Month - USD 4.99*
• Subscription 1 Year - USD 14.99*
* For non-US app stores, the equivalent currency charges will apply.
Please note: App subscriptions do not include access to subscription-only content on our website.
Additional Subscription Information:
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
This release includes bug fixes and general stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Paleo Magazine is a wonderful periodical! It is an up to date summary of how to survive, heal, and thrive. The editorial staff / authors are well known and respected — they consistently cover timely topics (often related to chronic immune dysfunction) and provide delicious recipes. Paleo mag demonstrates that the Paleo lifestyle is not so much about ‘not’ eating certain food, but more about discovering that there are such better delicious options out there! I also love the inclusion of one article each month on hunting and fishing — a skill set that many have lost. I highly recommend subscribing to it — and often provide it as a gift to those I care about.
Best Paleo Resource!!!
Always filled with great product & health info & amazing recipes! I’ve found articles in this mag more informative than other media. Example being a topic on 5G wireless & what to know about it for your health’s sake!! Love it!
Always a Favorite
Wonderful magazine, podcast, ap and website. Great contributors, and magazine layout.
- Paleo Magazine, LLC
- 75.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- ©2014 Paleo Media, LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Paleo Magazine $14.99
- f91a1e55312619331ef7 $2.99
- 3fcf182d9c998153f34a $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.