Hi, I’m Pam! This is my new app, which helps you take care of your fitness & nutrition. Lots of recipes, helpful tips, meal & workout plans are waiting for you!
1. Yummy and healthy recipes, using natural ingredients.
2. I love to replace „bad“ ingredients of classic recipes - for example cane sugar or white flour - with more healthy alternatives. Therefore we can still eat dessert. But we get important nutrients, vitamins and minerals at the same time. The result? Food and sugar cravings will say goodbye and you’ll start feeling happy with your healthy diet.
3. Quick & easy! I know, it’s not possible to spend hours in the kitchen every day. Most recipes are therefore quick, easy & ideal for take-away.
4. All recipes are perfect for a fit lifestyle. Huge amounts of fats or sugar (alternatives) are therefore not part of the Pam app. It’s my job to have a flat tummy & toned thighs.. and that’s not even that hard!
5. Take responsibility! If you want to feel amazing, you have to know about what you eat, the quality of the ingredients and how your dish was prepared. You should not give the responsibility about your health to somebody else. That means: less processed foods, more homemade meals!
GET READY FOR:
• A big selection of recipes - with monthly updates.
• Special „search“ filters, so you can find the food that YOU enjoy. High protein, no nuts, low carb or vegan? Simply select your preferences.
• Blog articles and helpful tips on: food knowledge, cooking & fitness tricks, motivation, personal topics and much more.
• Direct access to all of my workout videos, incl. search filters to find the right video for your goal.
• Meal & Workout Plan: structure your week of meals and workouts with the intuitive planner feature. Not sure where to start? Just add my „Pam Plan“!
• Shopping List: add all ingredients of a recipe or have fun writing your own list.
• Notifications: enable if you want to be notified whenever I publish new content.
• All recipes are created by me, my brother or my mom!
• 95% for a fit lifestyle, 5% by my brother Dennis & 100% delicious.
• Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sweets, Drinks & Snacks.
• The recipes are perfect for everyday use, including meal prep ideas. But luckily we also have the time to bake a cake or muffins now and then!
• Filter according to your dietary needs: vegan, lactose free, gluten free, low calorie, without nuts, etc.
• Easy step-by-step cooking instructions.
• Calories & macros included with every recipe.
• Type in the number of portions you want to cook. The amounts of ingredients will change accordingly.
• Meal Planner: structure your week with the meal planner tool. If you feel overwhelmed, you can also copy my „Pam Meal Plan“.
• Shopping List: make sure you have all ingredients by using the shopping list. Want to replace the apples with pears? No problem.
• Direct access to all my workouts videos.
• Filter according to your training needs: difficulty level, workout type and focus area.
• Workout Planner: structure your week of exercise with the workout planner tool. If you want, you can also copy my „Pam Workout Plan“.
• Exclusive articles on fitness, lifestyle & food knowledge. Carbs, protein, fats, sugar .. understand how to nourish your body! I also share articles on cooking tips, meal prep ideas and motivation, to help you stay on track.
• New podcast episodes with my brother, personal topics & insights on what’s going on behind the curtains.
• Free: The app is free to try out, with a selection of free content.
• Premium: Choose between a monthly or yearly subscription plan to unlock premium recipes and blog content. The first week is free and you can cancel your subscription any time.
• My Cookbook: unlock all recipes and articles of my last bestseller „You Deserve This“.
I would love to welcome you in the Pam App!
Lots of love,
Finished all workouts of your week? Hurray! You can mark the plan as complete and celebrate with confetti!
Done with a workout? Give it a checkmark and enjoy the confetti!
Want to change the order of the workouts? You can now move the videos within one day.
See the number of burned calories for each session in your planner! This also adapts if you change the plan yourself.
Ratings and Reviews
✨The Pam App✨
If you love Pam than I 100% recommend! I’ve been using her workouts for years and I have seen tones of change! The ✨Pam App✨ is great for tracking what workouts you do and what meals you want. I love reading her blogs about food and how to be happy and with Covid the be happy part is something everyone needs. You can follow her workout plan and meal plan for the week which is amazing. And you can choose from a variety of different workouts for beginners all the way to advanced! Focusing on different areas on the body like legs arms core and booty! The app comes with a subscription you can pay but don’t have to. It’s 1.99 every month and I don’t need to pay that to get all the workouts I want! Do yourself a huge favor and get the app. Every day you wake up to a whole new workout it helps so much!
Some feedback maybe ;)
First of all, when i hit “Rate the app” it redirected me to some random app on app store called “Heinenman”? Which is little confusing. I wanted to write feedback for the app. Second, Can we make it so that user can select multiple meal and add all the ingredients to the grocery list. I am having to have to add meal plan to my grocery list one by one. Another thing was that i had checked an item on my grocery list already, then added another meal to my grocery list but the grocery list added another item that i checked already, which made 2 entry. Also it might be really neat if the grocery list can be sorted into category so when i go shopping , and im in one isle, i dont have to scroll through all the list, rather just look at one section of the list. But overall this is really nice. And enjoying the app! Already on my way to get grocery. I dont know if there will be 4,5 different types of workout plan for everyday that Pamela usually posts on her instagram, i do the slow 45 min one, and im wondering if i can choose that from the app and just look at them / and play the workout. Because on the homepage it looks like there is a workout plan, but i am not sure if its the hard 45 min version or not. Thank you.
Adds: this is monday morning 1am, i had made my plan for this week but its all replaced back to last weeks meal plan :/ not happy
Also cant search workouts and recipes by name.
BEST APP. LOVE IT!
I have been a follower of Pamela’s for a while and she is so inspiring! When I saw she created an app I needed to get it. The interface is amazing! It is so well thought out and the user experience is FABULOUS! You can add recipe ingredients to your shopping list so easily and you can create a workout plan - quick and easy. I absolutely love how she made most features free but also getting access to the full list of recipes is actually really affordable - 2 dollars a month?! I’m not sure how she is making money on this but it will surely be such a success. Already started planning on my workouts and which recipes I want to try! Thank you for spending the time over the last year to develop such a stunning and useful app! 5 stars ⭐️🤩
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- PLR UG
- 48.8 MB
- Food & Drink
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 PLR UG (limited liability)
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Subscription $1.99
- Yearly Subscription $22.49
- "You Deserve This" Recipes $11.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.