PamFax turns your computer into a complete worldwide fax solution. Use PamFax to send/receive faxes, access received and sent fax archive, manage your PamFax account and a lot more!
Sign in with your existing PamFax account or create a new account for free. See introductory offer for new users below.
With PamFax you can:
- Easily fax anywhere from anywhere worldwide in just a few steps
- Send documents from your computer or from Dropbox, Box, Google Drive & OneDrive
- Time schedule a fax to be sent later
- Create and use custom cover page templates
- View a preview of your fax before it is sent
- Manage fax numbers in your fax contacts
- Access various settings like notifications, language, etc.
User driven fax-on-demand
- Free registration includes 3 outbound pages and one month inbound fax number
- No credit card or payment required to sign up
- PamFax Credit packs start at $13; credit does not expire
- Price per page starting at US$0.10
- Free fax to other PamFax numbers
- No monthly cost. No hidden costs!
- Subscription plans for inbound numbers in 31 countries with unlimited inbound fax pages
- Send/receive faxes across multiple platforms
For businesses who find they need to fax a document PamFax offers a universal fax-on-demand, cloud-based service that sends faxes worldwide. Subscription plans combine an inbound fax number in one of 31 countries with unlimited received pages. Unlike email fax offerings, PamFax documents are securely delivered directly to the application, avoiding email or printed fax machine delivery. Whether office-bound or road warrior the PamFax application provides the flexibility to adapt to all your fax requirements.
General bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Bait and Switch
The software is nice enough but you can’t buy less than $11.73 of credit!
Possibly the worst software I've ever used
This is now the 20th time I'm entering the details for the fax I'm trying to send. The app keeps appending the document you're trying to send over and over again. So if one send fails due to one of PamFax's regular, random errors and you go back and try to send again, your 2 page fax is now 4 pages. Then 6, then 8. The one time it somehow managed to clear out the document and let me start over, the preview showed up totally blank so I wasn't comfortable sending. Now I've got to work out how to clear it again - hint, both quitting the app and hitting the cancel button *say* you'll lose your current fax but nope, 2 more pages still get added every time.
I am kind of trapped by my budget. I can’t afford a monthly fee or a phone number.
The app frequently fails and then returns me to a page that says try over.
The error messages (which dissappear after 2 seconds) say unable to complete fax (very helpful) or document too big for transmission
In either case, I have to close out of the app and start over. It often works later on after 2-3 attempts.
Another annoyance is the fact that it clears your sent items box every 15 or 30 days (forget which). Of course,if you upgrade and get a phone number everything will be better.
Perhaps better to bite the bullet and pay for a better service.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Scendix Software-Vertriebsgesellschaft mbH
- 45.6 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2017 PamConsult GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.