Welcome to Pampers Rewards, the app that enables you to get something back for every Pampers product you purchase.
There are tons of exciting rewards waiting for you:
• Pampers coupons and discount codes for popular baby care brands
• Personalized gifts like wall calendars, photobooks, and photo prints by Shutterfly
• Health, parenting, and baby magazine subscriptions including to magazines like Parents Magazine, Better Homes & Gardens, and Rachael Ray Every Day
• Baby toys, puzzles, books, and accessories
• Donations to various children’s charities including Every Child Succeeds, Feeding America, and March of Dimes
• More great gifts for moms, dads, and the whole family!
Ready to get started? It’s easy:
1. Download the app and create your account. Already registered with Pampers? Great – then all you need to do is sign in.
2. Every time you buy Pampers diapers or wipes, submit the product code via the app.
3. Each code you submit earns you points, instantly added to your balance. Plus, to get you off to a great start, we welcome you with 100 points upon first sign-in, and another 50 bonus points after you add your first code.
4. You can redeem your points for the reward of your choice.
New to submitting product codes? Here’s how:
Find Pampers Rewards codes consisting of 10 to 15 characters and/or digits
- on stickers on the inside lining of diaper packs
- etched on or underneath the lid of wipes tubs
- printed along the back seam of wipes refill packs.
Take a photo of diaper codes using the scanning function of the app in order to submit them.
Enter wipes codes manually, using the app’s built-in keyboard.
You can earn points by shopping Pampers products at Amazon, Walmart, Buy Buy Baby, Kroger, Target, Costco, Jet.com, and other retailers, both in-store and online.
What’s in the app?
The Pampers Rewards app guides you along every step of earning rewards from finding the various product codes through submitting them to browsing the gift catalog. It keeps you updated about the latest offers, helps you keep track of your points transactions, and enables you to order rewards and have them delivered to your home.
The latest release of the app, version 3.6.10 comes with sleek new visual elements and animations to make your user experience even more rewarding.
Terms and conditions: https://www.pampers.com/en-us/rewards-terms-conditions
In this version:
- The “My Baby” section stands out and shines - just like your baby!
- We added some super cool and mighty fancy designs.
- You can check out the terms of your privacy (we like privacy!) any time – even after you register.
Ratings and Reviews
Pampers reward program is a great way to earn points for gift cards, great discounts on more items you most likely already have to buy! including extra % off more pamper items. When you accumulate a certain amount of reword points you can choose from a nice variety of options for gift cards and other prizes that allow you to just treat yourself or other to a surprise and you can give yourself a little pat on the back. Using this app is a no brainer to use on something when your already buying pampers products so why not get rewards and use perks for something your gonna already buy either way. It only takes about 3 min to set up your pampers reward profile and your done. Then when you buy your paper products locate the pampers reward pin witch is on all pampers items; type the pin in and you have just earned your points for that 1 item; repeat with each item. And just watch how fast you accumulate points! It’s fast easy I enjoyed it and I hope you do yourself a favor and join the Pampers reward program!!!!!!!!!✌️Be Blessed enjoy a positive life.💁🏻♀️
App itself works but you never get the rewards you picked
Ordered a children’s magazine with my points back in September never received the magazine. When I tried calling the number in the app in October to say I didn’t get it they had a recording that said call back at another time there were no associates available they were all in training. I called back in November and got the same recording. They make it so that you can never talk to a live human being. Now I’m out over 1000 points for the magazine with no way to resolve it except a recording telling me that no one will ever answer my call. I will still use Pampers because they make the best diaper particularly with the wetness indicator. Their point system is better than Huggies but their collection on the point system or how you cash out to receive your prize needs work. I wish it actually worked or you could actually get in touch with a live human being.
Great app, could use better rewards
The app is great and easy to use. As someone who only uses Pampers products for my little ones, it’s great to have a loyalty rewards program. It’s easy to enter the codes and I like that it is codes versus uploading receipts or using a store loyalty card. Another diaper brand has a loyalty program that requires receipt uploads which, not only do I always forget to do, but it is time consuming and my receipts are often very long and full of non-diaper items that make it harder to find the diaper line items. Entering the codes on the packages is much preferred in my book.
The only complaint I have is that it would be nice to have some different reward options. Coupons are nice but I already get them in my newspaper and can print them. I would love to see some gift card choices or a more diverse choice of actual items instead of coupons and discounts. Even the diapers themselves don’t seem worth the point values since I shop sales and use coupons.
All in all, if you’re a parent with kids in diapers still, this is the app to have and the brand of choice for our family.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.