Panasonic Blu-ray Remote 2012 brings you to the next stage of operation experience at your fingertips. Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01 using your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad over your Wi-Fi network. Playback a Blu-ray Disc™, choose your favorite language, and even select a chapter where you want to start all done by familiar iPhone, iPod touch or iPad interface. Moreover, you can control to play music, photos or videos from your personal computers or network attached storage over DLNA, or play VIERA CAST contents from anywhere in your home. With a flick or tap of your finger(s), functions on IR remote are ready to serve.
- Control Panasonic Blu-ray Disc™ Player DMP-BDT120, DMP-BDT220, DMP-BDT221, DMP-BDT320, DMP-BDT321, DMP-BDT500 and DMP-BBT01, from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad from anywhere in your home
- Turn power on/off, call home screen, call OPTION menu functions and return
- Launch VIERA Connect, Netflix and Skype directly. Enjoy playing games of VIERA Connect with game pad mode. Input search text by keyboard mode and search favorite moive on YouTube.
- Play, pause, stop, fast-forward, rewind, slow, slow-back, skip, skip back, choose languages, choose subtitles, emulate jog/shuttle dial, and scrubbing
- Switch picture-in-picture on/off, switch secondary audio, call display OSD menu, call status and display
- Up, down, left and right by cursor, and 10 keys
- Update for iOS11
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
No longer supports player
No longer finds my DMP-BDT215, which wasn’t that old in 2012 when this app was initially released. It has a static ip, is on the local net, other devices and the router can see it. Why remove support for an older player? To force me to buy a new one? Think AGAIN! Will remember this before buying anything from Panasonic again (I probably won’t).
Stopped working with iOS 12
I’m no longer able to connect to my BDT320. Nothing has changed other than updating my phone to iOS 12. Confirmed all the network settings. Please update the app.
Can't connect with DMP-BDT380
I can't connect with DMP-BDT380, please help.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.